laugh.gif

His list:

1. Jordan

2. Oscar

3. Russel

4. Wilt

5. Kobe

Discuss.

If he wins another ring this year it's certainly not a wild argument and I'd prolly agree...The stupid part of that list is Oscar 2nd.

If he wins another ring this year it's certainly not a wild argument and I'd prolly agree...The stupid part of that list is Oscar 2nd.

When Kobe wins his 6th he goes up to #2. Flame on but I don't really give a +*%%....

Oh and when he gets 7. #1

HATE ON

When Kobe wins his 6th he goes up to #2. Flame on but I don't really give a +*%%....

Oh and when he gets 7. #1

HATE ON

magic > kobe

give me a 6'9 point guard that can score and make his teammates better if i'm looking for a guy to build my team around.

jordan's the best to ever play the game but if i'm looking for a guy to build my team around, i'm picking magic.

magic > kobe

give me a 6'9 point guard that can score and make his teammates better if i'm looking for a guy to build my team around.

jordan's the best to ever play the game but if i'm looking for a guy to build my team around, i'm picking magic.

Why would you build your team around Magic, when he lost four times in the finals and is not really a great defender and he wasnt a fantastic scorer either.

You can take Magic, but il take a plaey who will guard you down the stretch, have the ball in his hands and can take you to the whole, get fouled, and set up his teammates.

Why would you build your team around Magic, when he lost four times in the finals and is not really a great defender and he wasnt a fantastic scorer either.

You can take Magic, but il take a plaey who will guard you down the stretch, have the ball in his hands and can take you to the whole, get fouled, and set up his teammates.

magic was clutch, plus a point guard with size will benifit you, it's a matter of personal preference though, i want a pass first point guard that could score and improves the play of everyone around them as well. like i said mike is the better overall player but if i'm building a team the first thing i want is a great point guard.

in regards to the finals losses, a loss is a loss at the end of the day but the quality of opponents in the 80's were better, and in 89, magic missed a good chunk of the 89 finals due to injury along with byron scott, still a loss is a loss no matter how you sugarcoat it.

Back
Top Bottom