delete

Originally Posted by bijald0331

EC-Semifinals, not ECF.

embarassed.gif
That changes everything.

Nah but honestly, you dont think if the scenario described above would have a different outcome if it was Kobe.
If Pau led them to the semi's the doubts and discrediting would be endless.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

EC-Semifinals, not ECF.

embarassed.gif
That changes everything.

Nah but honestly, you dont think if the scenario described above would have a different outcome if it was Kobe.
If Pau led them to the semi's the doubts and discrediting would be endless.

The hate grows as Lebron looks more like a fool currently.

I find that ironic. The haters great Kobe dethroner is not even close and that just angers them so they have to go into history and pick apart everything Kobe has done.

Let's pick apart everyone of the legends careers to find real truth of greatness since it's only Kobes career that gets picked apart.

The hate grows as Lebron looks more like a fool currently.

I find that ironic. The haters great Kobe dethroner is not even close and that just angers them so they have to go into history and pick apart everything Kobe has done.

Let's pick apart everyone of the legends careers to find real truth of greatness since it's only Kobes career that gets picked apart.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

yall love discrediting Kobe for the talent on his team but MJ's Bulls were thisclose to making the Finals while MJ was playing baseball
Real $#!@ right here, 55 wins and a Classic 7 game ECF without MJ......dudes will just bypass a valid point like this tho.....It makes too much sense
laugh.gif
It says more about the player Scottie was than anything else imo...

Oh God, still talking about this? 
Jordan MADE THAT TEAM WHAT THEY WERE. 

He MADE them better. Period. 

The team was just that good with the work of Phil, Jordan, as well as their already established skill set. 

Don't act like if there was no MJ and Pippen ran that team they would have went that far. 
but we all know if pau gasol and the lakers went to the second round and took the spurs or whoever to the distance without kobe  everyone would be criticzing kobe for it.

double standards smh
don't even entertain her. she's only EIGHTEEN. she wasn't even born for his first 3peat

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

yall love discrediting Kobe for the talent on his team but MJ's Bulls were thisclose to making the Finals while MJ was playing baseball
Real $#!@ right here, 55 wins and a Classic 7 game ECF without MJ......dudes will just bypass a valid point like this tho.....It makes too much sense
laugh.gif
It says more about the player Scottie was than anything else imo...

Oh God, still talking about this? 
Jordan MADE THAT TEAM WHAT THEY WERE. 

He MADE them better. Period. 

The team was just that good with the work of Phil, Jordan, as well as their already established skill set. 

Don't act like if there was no MJ and Pippen ran that team they would have went that far. 
but we all know if pau gasol and the lakers went to the second round and took the spurs or whoever to the distance without kobe  everyone would be criticzing kobe for it.

double standards smh
don't even entertain her. she's only EIGHTEEN. she wasn't even born for his first 3peat

^

That was Toni Kukoc's rookie year. He averaged double digits and added another dimension to the team. Pippen also elevated his game that year. He had an MVP type season. I'm not saying Kukoc offsets the loss of Jordan, but he helped ease some of the loss of Mike's 30ppg.

Oh yeah and if Hue Hollins wasn't starting his career of screwing the Bulls then the Bulls would've been in that Finals against the Dream. Not saying they would've won, but I think it would have been a better series. Word to OJ and the White Bronco.

^

That was Toni Kukoc's rookie year. He averaged double digits and added another dimension to the team. Pippen also elevated his game that year. He had an MVP type season. I'm not saying Kukoc offsets the loss of Jordan, but he helped ease some of the loss of Mike's 30ppg.

Oh yeah and if Hue Hollins wasn't starting his career of screwing the Bulls then the Bulls would've been in that Finals against the Dream. Not saying they would've won, but I think it would have been a better series. Word to OJ and the White Bronco.

Back
Top Bottom