delete

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

is this how u copped 7 grand worth of kicks. it's all coming together now lol

So wait ya think I'm the one selling fake lebrons? Lmao ya reaching. First I make 150k a year I don't need to be selling fake anything Lulz.ya nters are crazy for real

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lulz the way he was making money was private listings through Craigslist.so I know ya didn't report the right person Lulz. Most of the people paid him via money order so homie was smart.poor people ya reporting.

this yo boy op??

http://www.sneakerhall.com/niairmaxle8v.html
I see nothing on there that says they are "replicas"/"variants"/not authentic... so I don't think anyone believes any of your story(ies) now.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Lulz the way he was making money was private listings through Craigslist.so I know ya didn't report the right person Lulz. Most of the people paid him via money order so homie was smart.poor people ya reporting.

this yo boy op??

http://www.sneakerhall.com/niairmaxle8v.html
I see nothing on there that says they are "replicas"/"variants"/not authentic... so I don't think anyone believes any of your story(ies) now.

So wait ya think I'm the one selling fake lebrons? Lmao ya reaching. First I make 150k a year I don't need to be selling fake anything Lulz.ya nters are crazy for real
You make 150k a year. Yea sure buddy

You make 150k a year. Yea sure buddy

You Ain't makin ##@ bru. Dirty @@@ bathroom. ##@ look like Bin Laden's hideout

You Ain't makin ##@ bru. Dirty @@@ bathroom. ##@ look like Bin Laden's hideout

ekn877.jpg

Back
Top Bottom