roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alchemist made this personal with tim 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the same dudes who talk about how their about that life are the same ones justifying taking money out of another mans pocket even though it's not hurting them. some of you guys are in for a real cold reality check if you pull those type of stunts on people in real life.

at the end of the day your corny and you wouldn't pull that stunt on the guy selling the fakes in person, so at the end of the day that makes you an internet {()}   if your happy being one of those then whatever suits your my man.

I just read through the thread.
30t6p3b.gif
@ the snitching.
edit: And Tim, I hope your right when you said that they got the wrong account. Cause if they did get the right account, the little dude is gonna be hurting.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

We will see how about that life this kid is in real life Lulz.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
  Better record something if it happens...

smh this will be locked soon 
tired.gif

We will see how about that life this kid is in real life Lulz.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
  Better record something if it happens...

smh this will be locked soon 
tired.gif

He's clearly mad.dude could have came at me like a man but he wanna post pics to get Lulz.if you really that mad u coulda pmed me to see if u wanted to handle things outside nt.maybe its just me but I wouldn't go as low to post personal pictures of people that is crossing the line.but I guess its worth the Lulz right?

He's clearly mad.dude could have came at me like a man but he wanna post pics to get Lulz.if you really that mad u coulda pmed me to see if u wanted to handle things outside nt.maybe its just me but I wouldn't go as low to post personal pictures of people that is crossing the line.but I guess its worth the Lulz right?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif
@ the snitching.
edit: And Tim, I hope your right when you said that they got the wrong account. Cause if they did get the right account, the little dude is gonna be hurting.

The kid was smart.he posted an add on Craigslist then told the buyers he wanted them to feel secure in the transaction and made private eBay auctions for them.he's in pr right now while were typing on nt Lulz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif
@ the snitching.

The kid was smart.he posted an add on Craigslist then told the buyers he wanted them to feel secure in the transaction and made private eBay auctions for them.he's in pr right now while were typing on nt Lulz

tim teufel said:

Yeah cause a bed frame is a priority in life Lulz.think Ima take advice from a dude that lives in the pjs in bk.no thanks.

Its personal when you insult someone, but of course this is NT anyone will do it for the lulz. See you on the flipside
smokin.gif
also secure up ur photobucket acct. I've seen some pics that a mere pimple faced NT'ER can't handle
devil.gif

tim teufel said:

Yeah cause a bed frame is a priority in life Lulz.think Ima take advice from a dude that lives in the pjs in bk.no thanks.

Its personal when you insult someone, but of course this is NT anyone will do it for the lulz. See you on the flipside
smokin.gif
also secure up ur photobucket acct. I've seen some pics that a mere pimple faced NT'ER can't handle
devil.gif

Tim teufel remind me of that worldstarvid where dude had a chrysler 300 that he modded to look like a phantom.
laugh.gif

Tim teufel remind me of that worldstarvid where dude had a chrysler 300 that he modded to look like a phantom.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom