Delete.

I'm Korean, and

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by FOG

Just because you type in red doesn't mean you're excused from posting pictures.

lulz she's feeling you. Just hit her up when she gets back and get her number. Her grandfather's gonna hate you. Now add her on FB, save some pics, and post the pics here
smile.gif

I'm Korean, and

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by FOG

lulz she's feeling you. Just hit her up when she gets back and get her number. Her grandfather's gonna hate you. Now add her on FB, save some pics, and post the pics here
smile.gif

i'm not really understanding why i have to scroll to the side, just to read,

i stopped reading after the first paragragh  , but good luck Bro whatever ur trying to do to the asian chick

i'm not really understanding why i have to scroll to the side, just to read,

i stopped reading after the first paragragh  , but good luck Bro whatever ur trying to do to the asian chick

korean girls usually don't go outside their race...the ones that do still go for asian guys or white guys, but rarely blacks or hispanics. So if you're white, than good luck dude.
and just cause she was talking to you a lot doesnt mean shes attracted to you romantically or sexually...or maybe she was...ionno. Just dont get too caught up cause that can hurt you in the end. She may just think you're an interesting person or a fun individual to talk to.
o yea, im korean so i know a little somethin somethin about korean girls.

korean girls usually don't go outside their race...the ones that do still go for asian guys or white guys, but rarely blacks or hispanics. So if you're white, than good luck dude.
and just cause she was talking to you a lot doesnt mean shes attracted to you romantically or sexually...or maybe she was...ionno. Just dont get too caught up cause that can hurt you in the end. She may just think you're an interesting person or a fun individual to talk to.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Aww man a girl talked to you, what you gon do b?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what you're trying to do and I won't feed into it.[/color]

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

Anyways, you should go ham, both on the food and her. Yeup. Tell her to show you her pork feet  owwwwww
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what you're trying to do and I won't feed into it.[/color]

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

Anyways, you should go ham, both on the food and her. Yeup. Tell her to show you her pork feet  owwwwww
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I can't explain it, even after earlier in the day she mentioned wanting to keep in contact with me.. can't remember the last time a chick made me slip at so many opportunities.. nervous? [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

damn get it together dude.. cant be lettin em intimidate you fam 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I can't explain it, even after earlier in the day she mentioned wanting to keep in contact with me.. can't remember the last time a chick made me slip at so many opportunities.. nervous? [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

damn get it together dude.. cant be lettin em intimidate you fam 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm "black" and thank you for your input. I'm trying my best to treat the situation as nothing and not expect much.[/color]

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm Korean, and
Originally Posted by FOG

smile.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] A subject I keep thinking about.. and I don't have a facebook, her name is Mary Kim [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you want to try
laugh.gif
(Can't remember her REAL name
grin.gif
)[/color]

Originally Posted by jehims

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm "black" and thank you for your input. I'm trying my best to treat the situation as nothing and not expect much.[/color]

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm Korean, and
Originally Posted by FOG

smile.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] A subject I keep thinking about.. and I don't have a facebook, her name is Mary Kim [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you want to try
laugh.gif
(Can't remember her REAL name
grin.gif
)[/color]

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

My advice from experience:
Korean => ABORT!!! Especially if you're not at least asian...

My advice from experience:
Korean => ABORT!!! Especially if you're not at least asian...

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

someones alert. loulz
happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom