Delete.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

i'm not really understanding why i have to scroll to the side, just to read,

i stopped reading after the first paragragh  , but good luck Bro whatever ur trying to do to the asian chick.

This, plus I don't understand the thread title.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

i'm not really understanding why i have to scroll to the side, just to read,

i stopped reading after the first paragragh  , but good luck Bro whatever ur trying to do to the asian chick.

This, plus I don't understand the thread title.

OP, I too don't see the connection between Scorpion from a video game and this Korean chick you are macking on.
laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

But seriously, should have gotten her number especially since she's leaving soon. Try to set up a follow up date.

OP, I too don't see the connection between Scorpion from a video game and this Korean chick you are macking on.
laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

But seriously, should have gotten her number especially since she's leaving soon. Try to set up a follow up date.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No connection, I've been away from NT since Feb.. tried to stay away but I can't.. and being that this is my second time at trying, may as well turn it into a vol.[/color]

chrisrocknewjackcity.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Monday or Tuesday I'll most likely see her, I'll go after the number and see how this plays out [/color]

laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No connection, I've been away from NT since Feb.. tried to stay away but I can't.. and being that this is my second time at trying, may as well turn it into a vol.[/color]

chrisrocknewjackcity.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Monday or Tuesday I'll most likely see her, I'll go after the number and see how this plays out [/color]

Keep us updated OP. I've dated a Korean (Korean/German mix) and they are very serious on taking care of their men. trust me on that
pimp.gif

Keep us updated OP. I've dated a Korean (Korean/German mix) and they are very serious on taking care of their men. trust me on that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
oliver-one.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
oliver-one.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

Obviously OP is tryna to get the girl to get over here 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses.

Obviously OP is tryna to get the girl to get over here 
nerd.gif

Sorry, Fresh, but her parents are most likely gonna hate you. Korean dads are probably the craziest dads out there.

This is a a stereotype, but most Koreans listen to their parents.

Sorry, Fresh, but her parents are most likely gonna hate you. Korean dads are probably the craziest dads out there.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Understood.. Her family is over in Seattle and she's in NY by herself.. Said her parents didn't really show her any kind of affection growing up, that may be I way in [/color]
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I won't expect too much out of this.[/color]

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Understood.. Her family is over in Seattle and she's in NY by herself.. Said her parents didn't really show her any kind of affection growing up, that may be I way in [/color]
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I won't expect too much out of this.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom