delete

jordan, by far.
for the argument about dirk. dude is trash coming off the dribble.  if  you can have a scrub like collison  making dirk fumble, jordan will no problem locking dirk up.

jordan, by far.
for the argument about dirk. dude is trash coming off the dribble.  if  you can have a scrub like collison  making dirk fumble, jordan will no problem locking dirk up.

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively

JJ Barea, son cannot be touched, he would annoy the hell out of any defender, though.

JJ Barea, son cannot be touched, he would annoy the hell out of any defender, though.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'd pick LeBron

LeBron is not super-skilled offensively. Athleticsm and size, strength+speed combo are what he posseses that is unmatched. There are many players that trump LBJ with regards to skill set, not limited to but including Kobe.

I'd pick LeBron

LeBron is not super-skilled offensively. Athleticsm and size, strength+speed combo are what he posseses that is unmatched. There are many players that trump LBJ with regards to skill set, not limited to but including Kobe.

Originally Posted by gotJz

I'd pick LeBron

Not sure if serious...
Bron can do everything well on offense except post up.

Originally Posted by gotJz

I'd pick LeBron

Not sure if serious...
Bron can do everything well on offense except post up.

allen_iverson_michael_redd.jpg

derrick-rose.jpg

Back
Top Bottom