delete

allen_iverson_michael_redd.jpg

derrick-rose.jpg

Originally Posted by gotJz

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively

LeBron is not super-skilled offensively. Athleticsm and size, strength+speed combo are what he posseses that is unmatched. There are many players that trump LBJ with regards to skill set, not limited to but including Kobe.

66036db36851951b7fad4881b6adf887e4e29825_r.gif

Yes, LeBron has no offensive skills. That's why he's #1 in offensive win shares and player efficiency. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gotJz

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively

LeBron is not super-skilled offensively. Athleticsm and size, strength+speed combo are what he posseses that is unmatched. There are many players that trump LBJ with regards to skill set, not limited to but including Kobe.

66036db36851951b7fad4881b6adf887e4e29825_r.gif

Yes, LeBron has no offensive skills. That's why he's #1 in offensive win shares and player efficiency. 
laugh.gif

I'd pick LeBron

laugh.gif
no he is not, at least not in a 1-on-1 setting. Wade is a better 1-on-1 player than Lebron. 

I'd pick LeBron

laugh.gif
no he is not, at least not in a 1-on-1 setting. Wade is a better 1-on-1 player than Lebron. 

Ray Allen dude wouldnt even move imagine it
"ill shoot for take" swish
"check ball" as soon as you check the ball back, jumper, swish
!@#$ would be a nitemare

Ray Allen dude wouldnt even move imagine it
"ill shoot for take" swish
"check ball" as soon as you check the ball back, jumper, swish
!@#$ would be a nitemare

Originally Posted by DT43

I'd pick LeBron

laugh.gif
Lebron has a better jumper and obvious physical advantages.

Originally Posted by DT43

I'd pick LeBron

laugh.gif
Lebron has a better jumper and obvious physical advantages.

I'd pick LeBron

b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

I'd pick LeBron

b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Back
Top Bottom