delete

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

Man shut your @@# up! You know damn well you haven't seen him play either.
laugh.gif
Yes, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find video of Wilt.

1229972_o.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

Man shut your @@# up! You know damn well you haven't seen him play either.
laugh.gif
Yes, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find video of Wilt.

1229972_o.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

If you honestly think that Jordan can beat Lebron 1 on 1 then you just straight up don't know anything about basketball point blank period.

Somebody please tell me this man is a troll and not serious

If you honestly think that Jordan can beat Lebron 1 on 1 then you just straight up don't know anything about basketball point blank period.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

he's on pure troll status

he's on pure troll status

The team game is one thing, but when it's 1-on-1, the player with the physical and athletic advantage is overwhelming. If it's MJ era rules, LeBron flat out wins. No question. If it's current NBA rules, it's debatable. 

The team game is one thing, but when it's 1-on-1, the player with the physical and athletic advantage is overwhelming. If it's MJ era rules, LeBron flat out wins. No question. If it's current NBA rules, it's debatable. 

Back
Top Bottom