Delete

Everyone says your grades will suffer, but can I at least maintain a 3.0? I want to apply for internships for next summer
- I crossed with a lyne of seven. Five of us had 3.0s or higher.

Obviously everyone says they are "non-hazing fraternities" but
indifferent.gif
What are the steps I need to take to get "reprimanded" the least?
- Just pay attention to what you're told.

How long should I look to be on line? A semester?
- N/A

And, can you offer any survival tips/tricks for if/ when I am on lyne?
- Keep up with your school work.

Everyone says your grades will suffer, but can I at least maintain a 3.0? I want to apply for internships for next summer
- I crossed with a lyne of seven. Five of us had 3.0s or higher.

Obviously everyone says they are "non-hazing fraternities" but
indifferent.gif
What are the steps I need to take to get "reprimanded" the least?
- Just pay attention to what you're told.

How long should I look to be on line? A semester?
- N/A

And, can you offer any survival tips/tricks for if/ when I am on lyne?
- Keep up with your school work.

people can't tell you if your grades will suffer and they won't tell you how to "survive" so find out by experience

people can't tell you if your grades will suffer and they won't tell you how to "survive" so find out by experience

Your grades won't suffer you just have to know how to manage your time, which you will learn I've been in college three years and my gpa hasn't dropped below a
3.0 (trying to get to PT school) I graduate next year hopefully I can get it a little higher before I do......but with me being the new chapter prez n all its going to be hard because it does take a lot of your time.....I'm a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc through the Tau Tau Chapter at Texas Lutheran University

Your grades won't suffer you just have to know how to manage your time, which you will learn I've been in college three years and my gpa hasn't dropped below a
3.0 (trying to get to PT school) I graduate next year hopefully I can get it a little higher before I do......but with me being the new chapter prez n all its going to be hard because it does take a lot of your time.....I'm a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc through the Tau Tau Chapter at Texas Lutheran University

I tell you, the internet has changed everything. Hey aspirant (OP), you'll get all the answers you need once you go through the process.

I tell you, the internet has changed everything. Hey aspirant (OP), you'll get all the answers you need once you go through the process.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

As far as?

As far as?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

As far as?

as far as seeking information... Discretion
besides op... ery frat, chapter, semester, dp, line is different...a few things are universal tho

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

As far as?

as far as seeking information... Discretion
besides op... ery frat, chapter, semester, dp, line is different...a few things are universal tho

Not divine 9, but I pledged and was initiated fall '10 to Tau Kappa Epsilon.
- Your grades wont suffer so long as you use your time wisely, i.e. Study during the weekdays, not going out every night.

-Pay attention to what you have to learn, and when your "reprimanded" (Im sure every organization has different ways of doing such), just take it, and try not to run your mouth as to piss off the brothers

-Can't help you there, I hear they can be as little as a month to over a year. Our pledge process took 2 months, funnest time I never want to have again.

-Advice, have fun, develop a good relationship with your pledge/line brothers, learn everything you can and take pride in your organization, if you can, take an officer or lead position within your organization, looks better on your resume, rather than just being a member of a fraternity, as opposed to being an officer such as vice president of your fraternity.

Back
Top Bottom