delete

wait for her to break up, break them up, or move on.

me personally, would move on while keeping an eye on ehr

wait for her to break up, break them up, or move on.

me personally, would move on while keeping an eye on ehr

just keep being a good friend, and go wit the flow, wats meant to happen will happen

just keep being a good friend, and go wit the flow, wats meant to happen will happen

Like she said, your just pretty much filling the void her boyfriend isn't. If he really was as bad as she said he was, she would have broken up with him already. I wouldn't cut complete contact with her but definitely would talk to her less, your only going to get hurt if you keep doing what your doing.

Like she said, your just pretty much filling the void her boyfriend isn't. If he really was as bad as she said he was, she would have broken up with him already. I wouldn't cut complete contact with her but definitely would talk to her less, your only going to get hurt if you keep doing what your doing.

Any girl that is willing to leave her boyfriend for you or cheat on her boyfriend with you, is willing to do the same things to you when you become her boyfriend. You're just setting yourself up for failure

Any girl that is willing to leave her boyfriend for you or cheat on her boyfriend with you, is willing to do the same things to you when you become her boyfriend. You're just setting yourself up for failure

laugh.gif
 you're her emotional crutch.  don't invest too much more time.  Dude is probably smashing her from the back and pulling her by her pony tail as we speak.  Let that boy cook!

Sounds like a $#% to me
*That was supposed to be the word of a garden tool, didn't know we couldn't even say that 
tired.gif

She would do the same things to you

laugh.gif
 you're her emotional crutch.  don't invest too much more time.  Dude is probably smashing her from the back and pulling her by her pony tail as we speak.  Let that boy cook!

Sounds like a $#% to me
*That was supposed to be the word of a garden tool, didn't know we couldn't even say that 
tired.gif

She would do the same things to you

If you've hooked up with her or been inside her already, tell her she has to choose between you and her bf. If not, then distance yourself a little by getting it in with other women, and keep her on the side as a friend.

Originally Posted by remix

Yeah that's sort of what I'm doing right now but I'll never know if that'll lead to anything. Feels like the safest option though since I really don't want to push or hurt her.
I usually can't even get to work before I've texted her and I end my day talking to her. Just to give you an idea of how much we "talk", I have about 15000 messages from her to me or from me to her on FB in 3 months.

Forgot to tell you she's currently in an another city for the summer.

Yeah that's sort of what I'm doing right now but I'll never know if that'll lead to anything. Feels like the safest option though since I really don't want to push or hurt her.
I usually can't even get to work before I've texted her and I end my day talking to her. Just to give you an idea of how much we "talk", I have about 15000 messages from her to me or from me to her on FB in 3 months.

If you've hooked up with her or been inside her already, tell her she has to choose between you and her bf. If not, then distance yourself a little by getting it in with other women, and keep her on the side as a friend.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif

She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that).

Well atleast she kept it real with you. This alone should tell you not to get your hopes up. 

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

This.

She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that).

Well atleast she kept it real with you. This alone should tell you not to get your hopes up. 

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

This.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

yea just dont sweat it or force anything, go wit the flow. u keep doin u

Back
Top Bottom