delete

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by remix

just keep being a good friend, and go wit the flow, wats meant to happen will happen
Yeah that's sort of what I'm doing right now but I'll never know if that'll lead to anything. Feels like the safest option though since I really don't want to push or hurt her.
I usually can't even get to work before I've texted her and I end my day talking to her. Just to give you an idea of how much we "talk", I have about 15000 messages from her to me or from me to her on FB in 3 months.

Forgot to tell you she's currently in an another city for the summer.

yea just dont sweat it or force anything, go wit the flow. u keep doin u

Make her choose man, this isn't right to you, or her boyfriend
30t6p3b.gif

Hold up, she's in another city right now for the summer? I can see her doing it to another guy to "fill the void"

Make her choose man, this isn't right to you, or her boyfriend
30t6p3b.gif

Hold up, she's in another city right now for the summer? I can see her doing it to another guy to "fill the void"

If dude was that bad, she would've left him for you. And if she does, she's likely to do the same thing to you down the road when things hit a rough patch. Cut back on the contact. Like TGB said, you're nothing more than her emotional crutch.

If dude was that bad, she would've left him for you. And if she does, she's likely to do the same thing to you down the road when things hit a rough patch. Cut back on the contact. Like TGB said, you're nothing more than her emotional crutch.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that).
Well atleast she kept it real with you. This alone should tell you not to get your hopes up. 

Yeah I know, I've been trying to be realistic but it's not always that easy.
UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
Any girl that is willing to leave her boyfriend for you or cheat on her boyfriend with you, is willing to do the same things to you when you become her boyfriend. You're just setting yourself up for failure
Yeah I know, I've very well aware of this but I'm willing to take the risk with this one if we ever get that far.

She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that).
Well atleast she kept it real with you. This alone should tell you not to get your hopes up. 

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
Any girl that is willing to leave her boyfriend for you or cheat on her boyfriend with you, is willing to do the same things to you when you become her boyfriend. You're just setting yourself up for failure
Yeah I know, I've very well aware of this but I'm willing to take the risk with this one if we ever get that far.

I was pretty much in the same situation as you OP. In the end, I got hurt. She went back to her man and we don't talk anymore although we promised to remain friends. Only advice I can give you is do what you think is best for you. Meaning, if you feel that you'll regret not giving it a shot to win her heart, by all means give her everything you got. The worst case scenario is you fail but whatevers it shouldn't be anythiing you can't bounce back from. It maybe cliche but I feel like I learned a lot from what happened to me.

To sum it up: I didn't get the girl, I got hurt, and I lost a friend. The point is I tried and I learned not to put myself in a situation like that ever again. Good luck OP.

I was pretty much in the same situation as you OP. In the end, I got hurt. She went back to her man and we don't talk anymore although we promised to remain friends. Only advice I can give you is do what you think is best for you. Meaning, if you feel that you'll regret not giving it a shot to win her heart, by all means give her everything you got. The worst case scenario is you fail but whatevers it shouldn't be anythiing you can't bounce back from. It maybe cliche but I feel like I learned a lot from what happened to me.

To sum it up: I didn't get the girl, I got hurt, and I lost a friend. The point is I tried and I learned not to put myself in a situation like that ever again. Good luck OP.

I'm pretty sure I know what kind of answers this thread will get me but I hope to see at least a couple more introspective views from you guys so it just might be worth it.
Long story short, I met a girl last fall through school and we've been pretty good friends for about 9 months now. About 2 months ago things changed a bit as we ended in her crib one drunk night. Couple of weeks after that the same thing happened again. We started talking quite a lot. Pretty much all the time to be honest. Sometime after that I ended up telling her that I really like her. 

And this is where the things get complicated. She has a boyfriend of 2.5 years. I don't know the guy other than what she has told me about him but based on that he's not too good of a boyfriend if you ask me (but what am I to judge anyone here?). We talk pretty openly and have had pretty long talks about things as she kind of feels the same way about me. She has honestly become really important to me. She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that). Now since I told her that I liked her I decided I would never pressure her into anything due to certain facts. 
Forever a friend B

She has however said to me that this might have to stop at some point since it's not fair to anyone
aww she's acknowledging that she's leading you on, cute.

I'm pretty sure I know what kind of answers this thread will get me but I hope to see at least a couple more introspective views from you guys so it just might be worth it.
Long story short, I met a girl last fall through school and we've been pretty good friends for about 9 months now. About 2 months ago things changed a bit as we ended in her crib one drunk night. Couple of weeks after that the same thing happened again. We started talking quite a lot. Pretty much all the time to be honest. Sometime after that I ended up telling her that I really like her. 

And this is where the things get complicated. She has a boyfriend of 2.5 years. I don't know the guy other than what she has told me about him but based on that he's not too good of a boyfriend if you ask me (but what am I to judge anyone here?). We talk pretty openly and have had pretty long talks about things as she kind of feels the same way about me. She has honestly become really important to me. She openly admits that she doesn't know if she's only so close to me since I fill a void in her relationship and therefore is close to me for the very wrong reasons (in my experience too many girls wouldn't say that). Now since I told her that I liked her I decided I would never pressure her into anything due to certain facts. 
Forever a friend B

She has however said to me that this might have to stop at some point since it's not fair to anyone
aww she's acknowledging that she's leading you on, cute.

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
I get it.
Like dude said though. Just chill... dont force anything. If its meant to be, she'll come to u. For the meantime, do u. Dont invest to much time on it. 

Try not to daydream about yall being together .. Itll only hurt u. Now and possibly even worse in the future if things dont go the way you want them to go. 

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
I get it.
Like dude said though. Just chill... dont force anything. If its meant to be, she'll come to u. For the meantime, do u. Dont invest to much time on it. 

Try not to daydream about yall being together .. Itll only hurt u. Now and possibly even worse in the future if things dont go the way you want them to go. 

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Try to hook up with other chicks on the side and friendzone her for the time being.  
This.

You can still be her friend but since she has a BF, you can smang other broads.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Try to hook up with other chicks on the side and friendzone her for the time being.  
This.

You can still be her friend but since she has a BF, you can smang other broads.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I blame Drake for these type of topics
laugh.gif

You need to ignore her for a while slay other chicks, if you're in the friendzone she'll be cool with it. If she wants attention/gets jealous get her alone and work some magic.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I blame Drake for these type of topics
laugh.gif

You need to ignore her for a while slay other chicks, if you're in the friendzone she'll be cool with it. If she wants attention/gets jealous get her alone and work some magic.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sounds like a $#% to me
*That was supposed to be the word of a garden tool, didn't know we couldn't even say that 
tired.gif

She would do the same things to you

cosign***
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sounds like a $#% to me
*That was supposed to be the word of a garden tool, didn't know we couldn't even say that 
tired.gif

She would do the same things to you

cosign***
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom