delete

Originally Posted by blakep267

Vans > Jordans. Dont get me wrong, I like Jordans, but they are super bulky and just cool because of the name. Vans has so many different styles and colorways its ridiculous. I could buy a new pair of vans every month and be content

THIS
pimp.gif
 Let em know!!!!!!!
1 pair of jordans = 3-4 pairs of vans (assuming your getting the new eras)

Originally Posted by godubs30

- It's a shame that Monta Ellis has never been an All Star considering hes averaged about 24 ppg the last three years. Not saying I don't understand why, just kinda crazy to me.
THIS. IT ends this year though. One of two players to be top 10 in both Points and Assists. If he doesnt go then its a conspiracy.

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by th3kid

Didn't know a WORD determined my intelligence. 
eyes.gif

-Anyone who is an avid sports fan is just a player that didn't make it and are now living vicariously through their favorite team. 

-Women's sports are only around because if they get taken away at this point, women would %$#** about it. 

-Everyone feels like they deserve respect, they don't. Especially some older folks.

-Prejudices are absolutely fine in a society. They're unavoidable. EVERYONE is prejudice.

-Individuality doesn't exist. If you are a part of any society on Earth, you follow suit with how they want you to be.

-Country music plays in Hell. 
laugh.gif

-The American schooling system is a failure. There's too much wasted time. 

-Anything beyond basic math is completely unnecessary. 

-Celebs & Athletes DESERVE the pay they receive. 

-College Athletes get *%!@%! out of millions of dollars.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You explain to me why the average person should need to know how to find the missing point on a graph. Or why factoring is important. What purpose does a quadratic function serve in my day to day life? As long you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, you are set as far as life goes. Anything beyond that is pointless. 
Edit: I didn't mean to hurt any feelings with the athlete comment, it's just that most die hard sports fans played, either played and got injured or just weren't good enough. I played football for 5 years when I was younger. When I watch football now it just makes me want to play, and idk of any adult tackle football leagues in my area, so I get frustrated. 
laugh.gif
i agree with all of this. and yes i watch sports and it makes me want to go play

- Senior citizens should have to do a bi-annual road test after the age of 65 to keep their drivers licenses.

- Any athlete who has ever used steroids/PEDs should be subject to a 2 strike rule, use once you're suspended for a year, use twice and you're subject to a lifetime ban and your contract is null and void.

- Most people in the armed forces are ignorant sheep that don't know what they're fighting for.

- Racism is still alive and well, institutional slavery is everywhere.

- Religious holidays should not be national holidays.

- Gays should be allowed to marry.

- Capitalism is inherently evil.

- Outsourcing should be outlawed for the most part unless it's for the greater good of everyone.

- The history our children learn in school is a lie.

- All rapists/child abusers should be subject to a zero-tolerence life in prison penalty.

- %+@$ PETA, human beings > animals. 

- Columbus was a murdering, slave owner, who didn't discover !@#!.
- Organized religion is a hoax. 

Man purses are gay don't care if its Gucci or louis vuitton ...man walking around with purses... grab a backpack

Damn, came back in here to see yet another thread take a sharp left off a cliff. Who would have thought huh? I see NT still has those young'ns with some narrow minded views still. Some of y'all need to grow up and get it together man 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Why did baby paw change the title to delete? What happened?

dmvbatman changes about 98% of his thread titles to delete.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom