delete

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm over arguing my opinion.  I am not trying to argue Lupe > Common.  Because that will never end and you are trying to argue that i believe one thing you believe the opposite, thats cool.

I am trying to argue criteria for the word legendary.  It is not one definition so for me to say Lupe is legendary and Common is not depends on the term Legendary.  Its not a concrete thing.  Its not like saying he was the president of the united states that can be proven.  It is all opinion.

And just for the record I have NEVER heard a common song on the radio.  I live in the Suburbs of MD.  They play "Show Goes On" to death.  I argued "top of the game" because that has no definition either.  I want to know your criteria for "top of the game"  you can't win rap championships like Jordan won rings to prove it.  Its all opinion.
"The Light"
"Go"

"Drivin Me Wild"

"The Corner"

I wish i lived in houston fam lol.  I get 0 good radio stations here. Its pop hits and pop/rap hits.....all its ever been....
tired.gif

But didn't realize curb was such a common fan.  You are obviously mad at my opinion lol.  Resorting to calling me soft because you assume i like drake (which i do
grin.gif
) and then saying i don't have a brain.  Calm down dude.  Its just music I am not attacking your family with a crowbar.  You can always tell when an NT arguement strikes a nerve when people just refer to well your stupid and you are dumb and you are baby thighs.  All good man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

-Black and Latino people are as racist as white people, if not more. Asians have all three of them beat though (I'm half white, half Indian)
-No black girl who wears weave can be considered anything over a 7. @#$% is disgusting. You can't tell me that Lauren London wouldn't be good looking if she rocked her natural hair
-flat cute girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>girl with plastic breasts and @#$
-NT's version of thick=fat (Maliah, even though I'd still smash, is not someone people want to be seen in public with)
-I couldn't care less about anything in the U.S. outside of SF, LA, NYC,or Chicago. Rest of it can go to hell for all I'm concerned. Bunch of ignorant @#$ hicks, rednecks, white trash, etc. The educated minorities get a pass, but I despise most Southern white people and also those from states like Idaho, Iowa, etc. Really wish they weren't a part of this country
-Hoodrats are the most vile people on earth, regardless of race or attractiveness. Whether it's the obnoxiously loud white girls with their horrendous accents from Brooklyn or the cholas from San Jose and Los Angeles who wear Jordans and sharpied eyebrows, I wish nothing but the worst for them
-Dark haired, naturally tan white women from Spain and Italy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other women on earth. Dutch/Swedish/Norwegian women are cool too
-Jordans beyond V are all ugly. No one would wear those ugly @#$ shoes if they weren't associated with the brand
-Hip Hop is the most boring genre of music now, although rock is trash now too.
-Kanye West is one of the worst rappers on earth. Lyrically he's trash, and those adlibs (HAAAAH???) don't help either
-Nicki Minaj is horrendous
-Dating wise, foreign minority women>>>>>>>>>>>>>American minority women. Even the nicest minority American girls are bound to have hood rat friends and family, and I can't be associated with that nonsense.
-Caramel skin black girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>light skin
-Die hard NFL fans are the dumbest sports fans on earth. Bunch of obese white dudes who hate on every other sport because they're not "manly"

For some positivity now
laugh.gif
:
-Even though foreign women>>>>>American women when it comes to individual ethnicities, US is still the best place on earth to get women because of the unmatched diversity.
-The Bay Area is the best place to race a family, outside of certain cities of the East Bay. There are safer cities but they're in the middle of nowhere, so who cares
-Talent wise, Lupe is the best rapper out right now. It's a shame Lasers sucked, because the The Cool was one of the best albums of the past 10 years
-
only thing worse than a racist is a self racist. I honestly hope someone with view points like that doesn't raise a family

a55a5in11 wrote: only thing worse than a racist is a self racist. I honestly hope someone with view points like that doesn't raise a family

Because I don't like southern white people (in general)? My dad is from Memphis, and although he and I are technically white we have been called the N word, terrorists, beaners, etc by other white people just because we have tan skin and non-Anglo last names (not mentioning my Indian heritage because my mom looks more like a white person than my dad, so I didn't get my tan skin from that side of the family). If it makes you feel any better I hate most people in general

And just for the record I have NEVER heard a common song on the radio.  I live in the Suburbs of MD.  They play "Show Goes On" to death.  I argued "top of the game" because that has no definition either.  I want to know your criteria for "top of the game"  you can't win rap championships like Jordan won rings to prove it.  Its all opinion.
"The Light"
"Go"

"Drivin Me Wild"

"The Corner"

I wish i lived in houston fam lol.  I get 0 good radio stations here. Its pop hits and pop/rap hits.....all its ever been....
tired.gif
Well I rarely listen to the radio now, all I do is go to the 97.9 playlist here and scroll to see what was (over)played. Those are just Common's songs over the
years that at least got the most play year, but "Go" is probably his most successful one in a long time. Other than that, there's nothing but 90% of the radio

here is YM, R&B, and whatever the next dance craze songs are
30t6p3b.gif
. I was completely shocked one day when I heard multiple Common, Talib Kweli, and Little

Brother songs played back to back a couple months ago.

And like a55a5in11 said, this my be an 'unpopular opinion' thread, but nawlinsjunkie's post is full of disgusting contradictory ignorance. That's some

of the worst stuff I've ever read that didn't have profanity/slurs in it. 

Mug2x shun should have never been banned.

We need more topics on education

There should be a organzation within NT that promots stopping the violence with sneakers

hood is a troll

DJ is a troll

dr oz talks too muich and he be lying on health.

Kobe is probably the worse player in laker history.

Lebron should play mins at center

Kim Kardashian is a geninus

Michelle obama is your typical angry.

We should be allowed the chance to speak our minds or give feedback on mods.

a55a5in11 wrote: only thing worse than a racist is a self racist. I honestly hope someone with view points like that doesn't raise a family

Because I don't like southern white people (in general)? My dad is from Memphis, and although he and I are technically white we have been called the N word, terrorists, beaners, etc by other white people just because we have tan skin and non-Anglo last names (not mentioning my Indian heritage because my mom looks more like a white person than my dad, so I didn't get my tan skin from that side of the family). If it makes you feel any better I hate most people in general

couldn't care less about anything in the U.S. outside of SF, LA, NYC,or Chicago. Rest of it can go to hell for all I'm concerned. Bunch of ignorant @#$ hicks, rednecks, white trash, etc. The educated minorities get a pass, but I despise most Southern white people and also those from states like Idaho, Iowa, etc. Really wish they weren't a part of this country
indifferent.gif

Die hard NFL fans are the dumbest sports fans on earth. Bunch of obese white dudes who hate on every other sport because they're not "manly"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

-Anyone who is an avid sports fan is just a player that didn't make it and are now living vicariously through their favorite team. 

damn
tired.gif

laugh.gif
this hurt my feelings
That &@*# made me wanna fight 
laugh.gif
. I think I would feel a lot worse though if i had played basketball or football for all these
years instead of track and cross country.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

couldn't care less about anything in the U.S. outside of SF, LA, NYC,or Chicago. Rest of it can go to hell for all I'm concerned. Bunch of ignorant @#$ hicks, rednecks, white trash, etc. The educated minorities get a pass, but I despise most Southern white people and also those from states like Idaho, Iowa, etc. Really wish they weren't a part of this country
indifferent.gif

Die hard NFL fans are the dumbest sports fans on earth. Bunch of obese white dudes who hate on every other sport because they're not "manly"
indifferent.gif

You hate a whole group of ppl? racism at iys highest level

I disagree, I'm an avid football (raiders) fan and I've never played. I played basketball in high school, and while I do follow the Warriors, I like watching the NFL more.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

True, but if you read his entire post, he basically hates every group, specifically any group that has anything to do with Americans. Sure, this is an
unpopular opinion thread, but nawlinsjunkie is taking FULL advantage of that title.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

OOOOOH man, if this were the other way around all hell would break loose 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Didn't realize that hating CERTAIN TYPES of white people was racist (especially when I'm European myself and have nothing against civilized white people). If hating white racist trash (aka a large % of southern white people) makes me a racist myself, then so be it: I am a proud racist
pimp.gif
And how is my opinion about die-hard NFL fans self racism? If you've watched an NFL game at a bar, what other types of people are screaming and cursing at the screen at every play?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
True, but if you read his entire post, he basically hates every group, specifically any group that has anything to do with Americans. Sure, this is an
unpopular opinion thread, but nawlinsjunkie is taking FULL advantage of that title.
I probably went overboard with the hate, and I'd sound off on northern Portuguese people and various Indian groups, but no one besides others from those areas would know what I'm talking about
laugh.gif
I know it's a cliche example, but my way of thinking is similar to the Chris Rock black people vs N's standup, except with white people instead.Like I said if that makes me a racist, I accept that title 

Originally Posted by illuminated

i don't like jay-z, at all

WHAT??????????
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

-Anyone who is an avid sports fan is just a player that didn't make it and are now living vicariously through their favorite team. 

damn
tired.gif

Hurt my soul.

@nawlinsjunkie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That rant

@501 D1 Prospect
"-Anyone who is an avid sports fan is just a player that didn't make it and are now living vicariously through their favorite team. "

I used to be an athlete like you, but then I took a tackle to the back.

Mug2x shun should have never been banned.

We need more topics on educatio
There should be a organzation within NT that promots stopping the violence with sneakers
hood is a troll
DJ is a troll
dr oz talks too muich and he be lying on health

Kobe is probably the worse player in laker history.

Lebron should play mins at center

Kim Kardashian is a geninus

Michelle obama is your typical angry.
We should be allowed the chance to speak our minds or give feedback on mods.
totally agree w/ you right here fambs...
but...

this is not unpopular opinion... that's just flat out hate.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Hypebeasts standing in line and have no knowledge of what they are waiting for and were not even old enough to watch Jordan play live. Traffic lights. This snow storm that just hit Ohio, and winter in general.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by villansfinest

I wish everybody on this site would follow the rules and stop posting edited profanity. I am tired of reading lame attempts to get around profanity censors. 

To put it another way, I wish that people who feel that they need to use vulgarity to make a point realized how uneducated they sound. 

Didn't know a WORD determined my intelligence. 
eyes.gif

-Women's sports are only around because if they get taken away at this point, women would %$#** about it. 

-Everyone feels like they deserve respect, they don't. Especially some older folks.

-Prejudices are absolutely fine in a society. They're unavoidable. EVERYONE is prejudice.

-Individuality doesn't exist. If you are a part of any society on Earth, you follow suit with how they want you to be.

-Country music plays in Hell. 
laugh.gif

-The American schooling system is a failure. There's too much wasted time. 

-Anything beyond basic math is completely unnecessary. 

-Celebs & Athletes DESERVE the pay they receive. 

-College Athletes get *%!@%! out of millions of dollars.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You explain to me why the average person should need to know how to find the missing point on a graph. Or why factoring is important. What purpose does a quadratic function serve in my day to day life? As long you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, you are set as far as life goes. Anything beyond that is pointless. 
Edit: I didn't mean to hurt any feelings with the athlete comment, it's just that most die hard sports fans played, either played and got injured or just weren't good enough. I played football for 5 years when I was younger. When I watch football now it just makes me want to play, and idk of any adult tackle football leagues in my area, so I get frustrated. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Well damn, fambs .. you went in. Lol.

Sad to say, but I have no tattoos, and don't plan on getting any...

But I don't think the fad is going anywhere...

And I'm a black man.

frown.gif
frown.gif

I know what holds me back from some chicks is the fact that I don't portray that. "Thug " look...

And it bothers me cuz they be fine as wine.

I hope not having tattoos as a black man born from 80-93 becomes cool one day. But I doubt it.

frown.gif
frown.gif
The majority of the ones that like that "thug look" are the ones who when they're older, end up with 6 kids by 4 different
dudes, then see you and try to jock in then. Being born in 87, I'm cool with having no tattoos and don't get any complaints. 

So don't feel down or bad at all.

I do have braids though, but dreads have replaced braids as the "threatening black man hairstyle", and braids may as well be

a fade/waves right now, so it's all good.
i was born in 89... and also have long hair (i get the predator braids, or twists that look like dreads for the most part)
but i'm just wondering if this is gonna hold true, bro...

dont get me wrong... i dont wann wife them up... but sometimes, them hood rats be having that rump, and i just wanna smang that thang...

maybe it will change when i get older... there's not too large gap between you and i, but you closin on 25 and i just left 21...

i just hope things change, fambs... cuz right now, i see girls pass up chill, cool, smart, sensible guys that try not to live vicariously thru Lil Wayne, Jeezy, Boosie, and Webbie...

for fambs that have a kid irresponsibly, dont handle up on business, have no direction in life, and want to be a hood feller...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Hypebeasts standing in line and have no knowledge of what they are waiting for and were not even old enough to watch Jordan play live. 
Were you one of those cool guys in the campout video quizzing people? 
nerd.gif

-chipotle is overrated. being from california I never got why so many kids my age salivate over Chipotle when they can get authentic Mexican food almost anywhere.
-Eli is more clutch than Peyton
- It's a shame that Monta Ellis has never been an All Star considering hes averaged about 24 ppg the last three years. Not saying I don't understand why, just kinda crazy to me.
-

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Hypebeasts standing in line and have no knowledge of what they are waiting for and were not even old enough to watch Jordan play live. 
Were you one of those cool guys in the campout video quizzing people? 
nerd.gif
never seen this vid. got a link?

Back
Top Bottom