delete.

Um tell him you're flattered but you're straight-proceed to hit on any girl in close proximity-problem solved

i can relate. when i was in grade 8 my best friend told me he was bi and that he had feelings for me. since we were close back then (and we still are now), i didn't let it get in the way.. eventually he realized he wasn't going to change my mind.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

WIO bro.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on fam, if you don't know what to do in this situation you might as well take him out to dinner yourself

Bet you're thinking of all those times you thought you were paranoid about him looking at you weird now, huh? 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Um tell him you're flattered but you're straight-proceed to hit on any girl in close proximity-problem solved
What the HELL is flattering about that?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What the HELL is flattering about that?
grin.gif

that somebody finds you attractive? or is it a problem because he's a dude?

regardless of the sex, if somebody finds me attractive it's flattering.

You can still be friends with him, he just has to stop liking you. I had close female friends tell me they were feeling me but it wouldn't work. You probably had that girl tell you that she wasn't tryna have anything either. Same concept just a little awkward, work something out. Just because he's gay doesn't make him less of a friend.

Yes it is a problem that he is a dude. So that makes it NOT flattering.

I don't buy that whole, "regardless of the sex, if somebody finds me attractive it's flattering" talk. It is a man. If dude likes women and only women, I don't see that as anything to be flattered by. AT ALL.

^
laugh.gif

Lets be real. This is your long time friend. So there is no need to explain to him how you feel about it.
He already knows how you feel. My advice is to lay down the ground rules for your friendship from this point forward.
Let him know what you will and will not tolerate(whatever that may be), and if he doesnt agree with those terms, only then should you distance yourself.
Dont lose a good friend because he is bi, just dont have any threesomes with him

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yes it is a problem that he is a dude. So that makes it NOT flattering.

I don't buy that whole, "regardless of the sex, if somebody finds me attractive it's flattering" talk. It is a man. If dude likes women and only women, I don't see that as anything to be flattered by. AT ALL.

im not trying to sell you anything, it is what it is. IMO of course.

just because you're flattered by it doesn't make you less of a man or means you're going to bend over for dude. and, to quote the other NTer, "spread peanut butter on your butt"

Back
Top Bottom