DELETE

Riverbear and Air Max 87 been at it for years now haha. But it wasnt a smart move to go in on Air Max at ECC though. Just plain dumb. Wait until after he gets off otherwise you were asking for the cops to get involved.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Just because you're behind a screename on a message board shouldn't dismiss accountability for what you say.

Word.

laugh.gif
46426ea660c57687da4043a5c5816f750dd77f45_r.jpg

d2936da16710cd8e6d73d82a0cd9ab7476b7c3fd_r.jpg

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Riverbear and Air Max 87 been at it for years now haha. But it wasnt a smart move to go in on Air Max at ECC though. Just plain dumb. Wait until after he gets off otherwise you were asking for the cops to get involved.

exactly,  dude is a hothead tho for better or worse. when he told me he was going to new york, for a week, i already knew he'd be getting into a few incidents just off of how he is. he told me the other day he ended up getting into a fight with some dude in wash heights the first night he was out there too

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

he told me the other day he ended up getting into a fight with some dude in wash heights the first night he was out there too

eek.gif

Him and Ninja got into a fight over Dominicans being black?!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

d2936da16710cd8e6d73d82a0cd9ab7476b7c3fd_r.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't even read that jibberish.
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly what I'm saying. Dude should have been hittin the books instead of punching people in the back of the head

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

he told me the other day he ended up getting into a fight with some dude in wash heights the first night he was out there too

eek.gif

Him and Ninja got into a fight over Dominicans being black?!

-The Juice

#dead

That boi Rico's stock just went through the roof.
Say whatever you want but that white boi is more bout that life than some of the toughest lookin dudes on this forum.

I dont know if this is true, especially since AM87 doesn't work there anymore (I am sure of it, but he could have stopped by, idk)

but the saddest part is that a majority of "online beef" including this one, is a bunch of trolls that created fake facebook pages, created fake accounts pretending to be the ex gfs of certain members and you guys feed into it.
fueling a small, tiny fire and making it bigger.

my advice to anyone in an "e-beef" 
laugh.gif
 is to let it go, because the outsiders just want to see a show.
people start pming people your place of business, your phone #, your relative facebook pages, just to see things get worst.

1 person might have just got trolled into jail 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom