DELETE

Originally Posted by Diego

That boi Rico's stock just went through the roof.
Say whatever you want but that white boi is more bout that life than some of the toughest lookin dudes on this forum.

honestly i'll vouch for him on that.  dude gets clowned and roasted on here all the time but he is about that life and does get females despite how crazy he acts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I dont know if this is true, especially since AM87 doesn't work there anymore (I am sure of it, but he could have stopped by, idk)

but the saddest part is that a majority of "online beef" including this one, is a bunch of trolls that created fake facebook pages, created fake accounts pretending to be the ex gfs of certain members and you guys feed into it.
fueling a small, tiny fire and making it bigger.

if a fight happened it's not because 2 people had an issue, it's because NT trolls fueled a fire and 1 person bought into it.
You're one of the biggest trolls though

Originally Posted by three2three

I dont know if this is true, especially since AM87 doesn't work there anymore (I am sure of it, but he could have stopped by, idk)

but the saddest part is that a majority of "online beef" including this one, is a bunch of trolls that created fake facebook pages, created fake accounts pretending to be the ex gfs of certain members and you guys feed into it.

if a fight happened it's not because 2 people had an issue, it's because NT trolls fueled a fire and 1 person bought into it.
You're one of the biggest trolls though
no, I do however often satirize rampant idiocy.
name one time this sn has been banned.

go, try

from what i heard, air max was in the store, i don't know if he was working or not, he said something to rico and rico punched him then got arrested.  

all jokes and bs aside,  those two were going at it and both saying slick things to eachother in the hat thread so both of them didn't like eachother.   i still don't think they shoulda fought over it, it shoulda stayed on nt and that's it.  even if air max did say something out of pocket to rico, he shoulda just brushed it off since the only thing that would come outta it would be problems.

i know air max is your boy  and im sure you know im cool with rico outside of the board.  however you look at it, it's an unnecessary situation that went down though.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

and you know for years I've stayed out of it.
I'm understanding why he would be upset, but also letting people know that obvious trolling was just antagonizing 1 party while the other side was ignoring it.

First off Its funny yet not too funny. That pic of him at North Park here in Dallas is funny.

We will need an update but yall are already making me laugh. I caught this post on twitter and had to hop to see you clowns at work

it's fake.... just called.

you guys have been trolled again...

STOP ADDING THESE TROLLS TO YOUR FACEBOOK
you guys are in it for the Lulz, but when they start doing it to you you wont be laughing...

Back
Top Bottom