delete.

DeSeanJackson.jpg

don't care what our record is 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I would be VERY careful what you ask for ******* fans.

Either way, I will have to listen to this mess all week at work.

be careful for what ?

a over rated QB , and team as a whole with no O line and that was hyped to be the second coming of the 04 eagles ?

i think the skins can win.

Originally Posted by polorico

be careful for what ?

a over rated QB , and team as a whole with no O line and that was hyped to be the second coming of the 04 eagles ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is more worried about the Eagles than his own team. You post more on Eagles threads than some of the Eagles fans on here. Worry about your squad. 

Welp...Let's go Eagles!!

I'll be riding shotgun in the Asante Samuel Slander bus come Sunday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

be careful for what ?

How many turnovers does Grossman have so far this year?
nerd.gif

Eagles by a TD.
Grossman has three less turnovers than Vick...this game will either go Skins by 3 or the Eagles will finally show up and win by double digits 

Skins by 5. Fk it. Prove me wrong Philly. & if we lose thats the nail in the coffin for real for real & people needa lose their job

Hopefully Eagles can get their second win next week while we try and contain Wes Welker and Tom Brady.

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

be careful for what ?

How many turnovers does Grossman have so far this year?
nerd.gif

Eagles by a TD.

Grossman has three less turnovers than Vick...and he did not play this week.
*fixed*

Vick will not throw 4 int's against the Skins.
wink.gif

There is literally just no way the Eagles will lose this game. If they do their season is going down the tube and coaches will probably be fired. At some point they are going to play a game where they don't have multiple ridiculous turnovers at the worst time possible. I hope I'm wrong but I see the Eagles pulling this one out with their life on the line. D-Hall will get burned for 1-2 TD's.

be careful for what ?

romo.jpg

If we can have a mistake free offense for the first time this season, then I don't see any reason why Philly won't take this game. Especially if our D plans on playing the way that they played in the 4th quarter yesterday.

I'm not getting my hopes up in this game. I'm not saying I don't think the Eagles have a chance to win, but I put my neck out for this team every week. When we went 1-1 after the Falcons loss, I said the team was in great shape. Then after 1-2, I said they'd rebound from the Giants game. Then when they went 1-3 against a 49ers team they should have beaten, I said they were just not focused enough and would beat the Bills since they can't stop the run and their secondary gives up a lot of yards. No way I'm guaranteeing a win again this Sunday. Good luck to them tho

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not getting my hopes up in this game. I'm not saying I don't think the Eagles have a chance to win, but I put my neck out for this team every week. When we went 1-1 after the Falcons loss, I said the team was in great shape. Then after 1-2, I said they'd rebound from the Giants game. Then when they went 1-3 against a 49ers team they should have beaten, I said they were just not focused enough and would beat the Bills since they can't stop the run and their secondary gives up a lot of yards. No way I'm guaranteeing a win again this Sunday. Good luck to them tho

I feel the same way

It took me a while to learn something very important...

I love my skins, but they have let me down for the last 10 + years of my life.

We are doing good now, and we have much room for improvment and a QB. So I'll just go with the flow because you never no which Reskins team you are going to get.

All I can do is hope that the D remains stengy and cranks us out another win. If Rex comes out passing they will be in the game for all 4th quarters.

The game plan should be a heavy dose of Hightower, Torian, and Helu with a few passes sprinkled in. I'm hoping we can get each back 10 touches.

If we manage the clock and force the offense to become one dimensional we should take this one...but you never know with the skins.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Losing to the skins? 
i would off myself
Looking forward to it. 
Skins by 10. Eagles can't stop the run, and the Skins have a solid rushing attack. On the other hand, the Eagles' biggest strength is their rushing attack, but the Skins' front seven have been excellent - in particular against the run. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

This is a game the skins can and should win.

agreed but eagles will prevail.

Lets hope not. I could have gone to this game but chose the 49ers game instead because I thought it would be a better game.Working on sundays ftl.

Back
Top Bottom