delete.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i think Nnamdi is starting to get used better, like on that series against the Bills where he made all 3 tackles to stop the drive but now we have to play the last quarter of football for the rest season (defensively wise) 

honestly.. they should use him exactly like the jets use revis.. which is like a 'box and one' in basketball..

they just 'sic' revis on whoever the best WR is on the opposing team and deal with the rest
.. obviously this is simplifying it

how we run our defense makes no sense to me, given our personnel

IM SAYING THO. All that money for some $@%%%$$ zone
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

As of today, King Dunlap will be out for Sundays game. Winston Justice will take over RT, and they will move Herremans to LT. 

i was going to pick philly but reading the above quote instantly makes me think of Vick gettin blessed all day tomorrow....AGAIN...
but then again, similar to Santana being the Cowboy killer, the ******** let Desean do as he pleases against them twice a year...with all that said...

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess that Vick puts together a mistake free day, rushes for over 100, and lead philly to the win...

This week is the beggining of Rex's demise and the ******** go on one of their famous multiple game losing straks the snyder era seems to produce..

Philly by a large margin...

It seems like every week is a huge game for the Eagles, even w/o looking at their record. Against the Giants, it was their redemption game for what happened last year and it was hyped all week. Before that, the game against the Falcons was Vick coming home and Matt Ryan getting a chance to show that Atlanta was his home and not Vick's. Then against the Bills, it was a chance for the Bills to prove they were for real against a talented offense. Now, it's a game for the ******** to get revenge for the MNF game last year and to prove to people that they deserve to be #1 in the NFC and they're not just 3-1 because of a soft schedule. Every game has some type of implications behind it.

This game is honestly HUGE for both teams. The Eagles beat the #1 team in their division that is coming off a BYE week, and suddenly their confidence shoots back up. Also, the ******** would be 1-2 in the division which would be huge if the Eagles make a push for the playoffs late in the season. The ******** win, and the Eagles drop to their worst record since 1998, virtually eliminate themselves from having even a 2% chance of making the playoffs, and give the ******** a 4-1 record, 2-1 in the division. I know if I was a ******** fan, that would be the greatest thing to happen after that Monday Night game where Vick went off. I'm expecting an exciting game tomorrow and I'm praying the Eagles don't have a game full of turnovers once again. AND RUN THE BALL GODDAMMIT

Ill be at this game. The skins need to rush 30 times. I have no doubt our defense will stop them. Front 4 is solid and I cant even see them stopping rex grossman, the way they are playing. Plus their O line is hurt.

I live in a house full of Skins fans, so this game will be heated at my house 
laugh.gif
. Then I have this birthday party later on that night in a house full of Ravens fans, so I hope the Eagles win b/c I don't want to take %@$% from them either 
laugh.gif

I expect a hard nose game tomorrow. We have to stop the three headed running attack of Hightower, Helu, and Torain. Those boys are downhill runners, especially Torain, so I'm kind of afraid of what they will do with our weak LBs and our backfield that is known to shy away from tackling. I expect our defense to pick up from what they did in the 2nd half last week against the Bills. I'm sure they will have Nnamdi and his man on an island and he will pressure his man within the 5 yards. I want to see that continue in this game, and we did a decent job of stopping the run in that 2nd half. 

On offense, I expect a HUGE game from Vick. If they let DJax loose, Vick n' Jackson will do some home cookin tomorrow. I'm sure the defensive line for the Skins know our O-Line is weak so they will rush their outside guys to Vick. So I expect Vick to run in this game and will have to throw balls out of the pocket, even though he is more effective outside the pocket than in. 

Eagles-34

LETS GO EAGLES! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GAMEEEDAY! Gonna go watch at Buffalo Wild Wings! RIP Philadelphia Iggles! GO SKINSSSSSSSS!!!!

If I see Asante miss another god damn tackle. Pull his !*$ out of the game and put in DRC. I've about had it with him. 

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

If I see Asante miss another god damn tackle. Pull his !*$ out of the game and put in DRC. I've about had it with him. 

it took nnamdi until last week to start tacklin too...so dont blame it all on asante...victor cruz anyone?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Eagles are still the best team in the division IMO; the division is not that good.

Giants, Eagles, ******** and Cowboys are all overrated but the Eagles are the most talented of those teams,

So simple yes/no, you think the Eagles still take the division? No vague, murky bs please.

Orakpo wasn't leading with his helmet and vick was already falling. It was incidental,  just about unavoidable,
and it wasn't that egregious.

terrible call and its a nine point swing at the least. Although letting them convert a fourth down was bad too.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Orakpo wasn't leading with his helmet and vick was already falling. It was incidental,  just about unavoidable,
and it wasn't that egregious.

terrible call and its a nine point swing at the least. Although letting them convert a fourth down was bad too.

Don't really have a problem with the call.

The ******** had several opportunities to stop the Eagles on that drive but didn't.

If you're going to score give it to Shady damnit
laugh.gif

And yea, I'm a huge Vick fan but that roughing the passer call was terrible IMO.

Back
Top Bottom