delete

It depends who they're playing. If they're playing a team without a center or point guard ... which is how it usually is when playing pick up basketball. At least for me, when I play with my friends, we're all about generally the same height. We don't have one huge guy that is a designated center or one guy that's the designated ball handler. If this were the case, I would have a team of:

MJ
Kobe
Scottie

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Magic, kobe, shaq
pimp.gif

3-3 is a lot diff than 5-5 /Rexangloru summed it up well,
My personal 3 just based off of who i like..not sayin its the best

iverson
Jordan
Hakeem

Or if i wanna go big..remember Olajuwon was fast as hell and could move laterally as well as any 3..check stats guys
Id go with
Kareem
Hakeem
Jordan/magic

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jordan, Larry, & The Dream

Sidenote: Remember NBA Streets 2? I never lost with my Pistol Pete, Larry Legend, & Havlicek.

My cousin used the 3 Jordans on some cheating !$!@
30t6p3b.gif

Yooooooooooooooooooooo my dude, you don't even understand how much of my life this game took up.
laugh.gif

Joint came out towards the end of junior year. I was supposed to be working out and %$!! for the start of camp, me and my lil bro played this %$!! non-stop all summer.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jordan, Larry, & The Dream

Sidenote: Remember NBA Streets 2? I never lost with my Pistol Pete, Larry Legend, & Havlicek.

My cousin used the 3 Jordans on some cheating !$!@
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I was pretty engrained in it myself...

Like I said my cousin used the 3 Jordans (88, 91, & 97) and I couldn't beat that team with Magic, Mike, & Larry and it was pissing me all the way off.

I put that team together as a joke really and planned to do nothing but shoot jump shots ... which is exactly what I did and I beat him every game for the next 3 weeks until i stopped playing with them.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But that 3 jordan squad was cheating, defensively you couldn't beat them off the dribble at all & offensively... well its 3 Mikes.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mike -- GOAT

pip -- GSmallForwardOAT (Scottie does everything, Lebron chokes and does not have rings, but have to give their defense both as equal)

shaq -- Most Dominant Big Man (Wilt is not as versatile and athletic as Shaq)

Back
Top Bottom