delete

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

one time, walking home with my new cuban link two guys with a revolver tried to rob me. Needless to say, I didn't experience the pain of a gunshot, but I did get home with a new gun to add to my collection.

Does the revolver happen to look like this?
Not the Ninja Hood Musket!
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Okay thanks for your input.

Shoot a gun and pick up the round immediately after and tell me how that goes.

I haven't obviously which is why i asked. Like I said thanks for your input though.

So...you don't know the mechanics of a gun? Like, at all?
What do these schools teach nowadays???

Shoot a gun and pick up the round immediately after and tell me how that goes.

I haven't obviously which is why i asked. Like I said thanks for your input though.

you had a point until you brought up the school system
laugh.gif

My history or science classes never discussed guns.

I mean its common sense but nothing the schools teach

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I got stabbed in the hand when I was younger. It was a really sharp pain, the knife hit near the artery at the bottom of my palm. It stopped hurting as soon as the knife got pulled back out, then blood started shooting out of there like a broken hose.

I've never been shot, so I can't really comment on what that feels like.
Something similar happened to me a while ago. Pain was no joke.

one time, walking home with my new cuban link two guys with a revolver tried to rob me. Needless to say, I didn't experience the pain of a gunshot, but I did get home with a new gun to add to my collection.

damn, what happened there.. this in the 408? you pulled some ninja stuff or what? 

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

My boy got shot through both his legs. One went right under his knee cap, the other went through his calf. Another friend got shot in the chest twice during the same incident and died on the scene. Dude said he was running when the shots popped off and when he came back to the street from behind a house he noticed he was shot. He wasn't crying or anything he just told me he was cool but then when he saw the ambulance he started tweakin out. He said it was so quick and afterward his whole legs went hot and then a stabbing pain that was unbearable. Sucks. Only thing I've ever been shot by is a BB gun when I was a kid. We were having a war with them and I poked my head above the fence and BAM! Right in the eye -_____- %#+% hurt so bad
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

Right ? I don't recall the last time I sat in class , and we learned the mechanics of a fuxking gun. FOH with that *%%+.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

damn, what happened there.. this in the 408? you pulled some ninja stuff or what? 
yea, on the East side, you know how some of the kids get.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I heard getting shot with a .22 from a fair distance feels like getting hit with one of these as hard as you can.

pin-hammer.jpg

roll.gif
^ as hard as you can? !*%@ probably most defenitly hurts more

dead srs

my friend got @+%% in the $++ with a .22
laugh.gif
, it was a stray bullet. she said she didn't even know at first, she thought she got her period but she was bleeding out of the bullet hole in her $++. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

my friend got @+%% in the $++ with a .22
laugh.gif
, it was a stray bullet. she said she didn't even know at first, she thought she got her period but she was bleeding out of the bullet hole in her $++. 
laugh.gif

So weird.

laugh.gif

Right ? I don't recall the last time I sat in class , and we learned the mechanics of a fuxking gun. FOH with that *%%+.

C'mon you don't have the right to even be in this conversation bruh.  Sit down with your iPad and play Angry Birds.

laugh.gif

C'mon you don't have the right to even be in this conversation bruh.  Sit down with your iPad and play Angry Birds.

laugh.gif

your schools didn't teach you about energy and friction and @#!! like that?

Originally Posted by 2o6

laugh.gif

In their defense, I'm sure they were taught about friction. But he stated the mechanics of a gun... I doubt any school would try to educate the students on what happens when you pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

chuck-norris-woman.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 2o6

laugh.gif

In their defense, I'm sure they were taught about friction. But he stated the mechanics of a gun... I doubt any school would try to educate the students on what happens when you pull the trigger.
NT you have to be kidding me.. hello, there is a damn explosion in the gun thats why its hot
laugh.gif

FIREarm.. FIRE a weapon.. dudes really asked why is it hot
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom