Delete

dmoney82

Banned
Delete. Copping a used car and trying to get a lil insight is "Showing off" now.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Pics or you never bought said beamer

Why would he lie about buying a used 2005 545i in 2012?

Edit: completely forgot my other point. bimmerfest is a good site.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was looking and didn't see a thread yet. Maybe I missed it but delete if it is.

I've been in love with these cars since a kid. I recently purchased my first one and money isn't where I want it to be so I copped a used 2005 545i and I love it. I'm pretty new and want to learn more about them, alterations, maintenance ect...   Feel free to share

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

little too late dont u think? you shouldve done that research b4 u got it..... 

I was looking and didn't see a thread yet. Maybe I missed it but delete if it is.

I've been in love with these cars since a kid. I recently purchased my first one and money isn't where I want it to be so I copped a used 2005 545i and I love it. I'm pretty new and want to learn more about them, alterations, maintenance ect...   Feel free to share

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait, did you just say that your money isn't right and then proceed to say that you purchased a USED bmw?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait, did you just say that your money isn't right and then proceed to say that you purchased a USED bmw?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at you quick to judge. bruh you should laugh at yourself your not reading OP's post right.... the money isnt right so opted for the 05' insted the 2012......

laugh.gif
 @  HankMoody and his 1st comment smh  

nice pickup bad thread post pics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Oh ok stupid.

Anyway Yea I forgot about pics, #1 rule.  I'll post lolol

And Yes I researched them before I copped. I just wana know more bout upgrades, alterations, where to get different @%% for it and what not.

Originally Posted by Spookz312

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at you quick to judge. bruh you should laugh at yourself your not reading OP's post right.... the money isnt right so opted for the 05' insted the 2012......

laugh.gif

buying used euro and money not right should never be used in the same sentence. ever. let alone a 7-year old BMW.

shoulda just stuck with a lease for a base-model 5-series. OP seems like the type to only care that it's BMW so no bells or whistles are needed.

this car really grew on me over the years, would love to own one..Great pick-up OP
pimp.gif

Should have leased a Jetta , if you have had the car for less than 30days its never too late to take it back.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Cost of Maintenance is a beast. Hope you have a warranty.
Not true.
Maintenance is not to bad, especially since this is not a M series.

Also
NT= BIMMERLAND
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Bruh i've always wanted a BMW myself. One day i'll own one.

They're not all that great. Windshield took a week to fix and even more $$$ since it had all those damb sensors. The motor or electronics in my seat went out and it took 2 weeks to fix that since the first week they THOUGHT they fixed it. At least I got to drive a free 2012 model for a while.

Originally Posted by Spookz312

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

buying used euro and money not right should never be used in the same sentence. ever. let alone a 7-year old BMW.

shoulda just stuck with a lease for a base-model 5-series. OP seems like the type to only care that it's BMW so no bells or whistles are needed.
Dude just shut the $%+ up. When I say My money ain't where I want it to be I mean I can't afford a 2012 $60,000 car yet. I'm not leasing nothing, this car cost me under 16k cash and it's in great shape. I'm not just gone jump off and buy a new one knowing nothing about them, that's why I made the thread. If I wanted a base model 5 I woulda got a base model 5.  My plans to buy a brand new one in December for sure tho.

Anyway I want to get a M5 Grill tho, how much am I looking at? I'm bout to change those halo lights this weekend to the white ones.

just out of curiosity, what would make you want to buy a $16k car now when you plan on buying a brand new car for sure in December? why not just wait a few more months?

nice cop. Do what you wanna do with your money. Ignore these fools. nice color and interior... Take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom