Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are a hater though. like i said before once the lakers get out of this funk of not being a steady top team again and dwight gets his act together, your nice guy routine will be gone.

Yo Noble, old guy, listen up and read this.

You're the only one who thinks I'm a hater, find someone else in this thread that calls me a Laker hater, go ahead. Why do you think you know me? You're so infatuated with everything I say, it has to be because I'm so often right. :lol:

Do you understand I'm a "Basketball fan" who just so happened to experience the Dwight Howard saga on a daily basis, I've been watching him and knew more about his game than any of ya'll did. The Magic & The Heat were the only team I could watch for 4 years. So excuse me if I felt inclined to state my opinion, which I've been right about.

Noble, you think I care about the Lakers winning a championship? Man I don't give a ****. More power to them, if there is any team I hate it's def the Miami Heat but I try to be as objective as possible. I criticize a variety of players and teams, everyone, I'm even more critical about my favorite team (The Knicks).

But whenever I criticize Dwight (which I know a hell of a lot more than you do) or the Lakers - Noble's old *** come's running in quoting everything I say and accusing me of being a hater.

Last edited:
People arguing in this thread about Dwight it's too late, he's either locked in for them Ms or he's gonna leave a major whole on the roster. Either way this team is done b/c the Suns got our picks :lol:

You guys.

Calm the **** dowwwn.

Seriously. This anxiety running through the thread makes ZERO sense. One loss isn't knocking us out of the playoffs, and there are a host of reasons we were beat today. The lesson to take away from this is: be passionate, but also reasonable.

Because if you don't, you look like a ****ing fool. And you justify other people coming in here and speaking down to you and making you feel worse.

Use your heads.

bryant is def on roids or hgh. He looks like skeletor now. Cheeks hella sunk in. Whatever strain he is taking will have that sore arm fixed in time for tmrrw's game

Kobe has had sunk in cheeks since he was in high school. That means dude is not fat. Bigger jaw is a sign of steroids, like Wade or Bron.

First thing first, health. Kobe, Ron, Dwight, Nash, Earl all gotta be ok tomorrow. All of em hobbled right now.

9-13.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Getting as bad as his brother.
9-13
laugh.gif

F outta here!
We will revisit this in the next month and a half.
dont know if this has been posted but smh doesnt make sense at all.
laugh.gif
I was really talking about this with my brother yesterday. I want to see how these guys practice, Howard especially. I find it really hard to believe that hes doing as poorly in practice as he is in games, yeah the defense is probably less aggressive and they let him get his easy buckets rather than fouling him, but what else is there? You mean to tell me the coaching staff doesnt see the gaping holes in his game and devised a plan to fix it? You mean to tell me that they dont have some sort of special free throw shooting regimen that theyre putting him through? Part of me doesnt even want to think that pic is real. The drop off between some of those guys is out of this world. Dudes need to start jumping on their free throws or something. 

To give everyone the story.
Heres my original post

I said Dwight is kwame brown esq in the sense that on the offensive end, he gets the ball stripped. I didnt call him kwame brown, I said on the offensive end hes kwame brown esq. See the difference?

Essential goes to twitter and

On some female stuff.
Have something to say? Say it directly to me. Not throwing quiet shots. :smh:

Yeah I said it....

When Kwame Brown scores even 20 a game... Let alone 16 a game as a third or fourth option in a lot of games . Top 5 in FG % then you can say he's Kwame Brown esque..

Other than that you want to be taken seriously....... Make a serious statement.

What you made was not a serious statement.

See the difference....

And then the "He's a lesser Tyson Chandler" Just absolute nonsense...

Last edited:
185 new posts :wow:

I wanted the Lakers to beat the Thunder last night, I expected and got disappointed. But hey, world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. Best they could do is learn from this experience, take care of their body, and bounce back tonight against New Orleans. It's not like the L last night counts as 5 L's on the standings. Keep your heads up guys.

Let's take care of the Big Easy tonight. :smokin

Last edited:
185 new posts :wow:

I wanted the Lakers to beat the Thunder last night, I expected and got disappointed. But hey, world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. Best they could do is learn from this experience, take care of their body, and bounce back tonight against New Orleans. It's not like the L last night counts as 5 L's on the standings. Keep your heads up guys.

Let's take care of the Big Easy tonight. :smokin

Shoot I wake up this AM and log in

Im talking 404 new posts since I fell asleep around 1st qtr

It must of been live up in here last nite

I'll be in here tnite tho

To give everyone the story.
Heres my original post

I said Dwight is kwame brown esq in the sense that on the offensive end, he gets the ball stripped. I didnt call him kwame brown, I said on the offensive end hes kwame brown esq. See the difference?

Essential goes to twitter and

On some female stuff.
Have something to say? Say it directly to me. Not throwing quiet shots. :smh:

LMAOOO!! WOW

[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"][quote name="redefinition"]^ werd.  Bron's definitely on roids in my opinion[/quote][/quote]Reading comprehension fail.

just because he said definitely doesn't mean that LeBron is definitely on steroids, which would mean that 'in my opinion' would be a contradiction of 'definitely'.

is it his opinion that there's a possibility LeBron is taking steroids? No.

Is it is opinion that LeBron is definitely not taking steroids? No.

is it his opinion that LeBron is definitely taking steroids? Yes, yes it is.

is it my opinion that you're trolling in the Lakers thread? Yes, yes it is.

Definitely.

Thats cool you have your opinions I have mine

But dont act like a ***** and say it quietly. Speak to me not quietly in the shadows.
Cuz those are ***** tendencies.

But dont act like a ***** and say it quietly. Speak to me not quietly in the shadows.

Internet serious business eh...

Every time you say something stupid and I see it I'll be sure to let you know because your jimmies got rustled..

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]No, its a great thread, no one complains about it. Just me. :lol:
Real talk, man, your constant disdain is about half annoying (times 2), then extra aggravating when you twist s*** around. Who the hell said you were the only one complaining about it? I know I didn't. And if it's someone else who said you were the only one, GO TO THAT PERSON.

My son's 5 and getting the concept "People don't like it when there's whining all the time."[/quote]

I never said you did. I'm not going to anybody anymore, it's pointless. The NBA thread was a bombshelter last night, but that's ok, no one cussed, so it's cool. Ignore was used, so it's cool.

Bombshelter was the wrong word wasn't it? That means safe. :lol: I think I screwed that up. :lol:

Anyways, I was just laughing at what the poster above me said, I've done enough trying to fix the NBA thread, it's not gonna be fixed, so I'm not going to try anymore. They can have it.

Just be a man, have the balls to talk directly to me. Its the f'n internet what you scared of?
Ole wanna be gm, passive aggressive, always on Dwight's nuts dude.

See, if I wanna talk, ill talk directly to you, not go to twitter and talk quietly in the shadows.

Grow the f up and quit being a *****

Last edited:
Lakers are just not good. bottom line.  Ill take this new found way of play and get into the playoffs just so I can have a few games to enjoy. but seriously nobody should expect us to beat OKC, SA, LAs other team 4/7 times...heck not sure we get past Denver if we meet them somehow. 

Fact is, too many injuries. Horrible coach. Dwight injured vs not caring, MWP being on the team. Whatever helps you sleep at night.   Season is a wash but still will try to enjoy as much of it as possible.

Internet serious business eh...

Every time you say something stupid and I see it I'll be sure to let you know because your jimmies got rustled..
he called you out and you're going with the cliche "internet is serious business" thing. well, it must be since you got on twitter to whine

the "jimmies got rustled" thing too - mad corny dude. it's the go to when people got nothing else to say

he called you out and you're going with the cliche "internet is serious business" thing. well, it must be since you got on twitter to whine

the "jimmies got rustled" thing too - mad corny dude. it's the go to when people got nothing else to say
Exactly.

And the internet is pretty serious to you considering you have A **** load of posts.

Back
Top Bottom