Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to see the last 16 minutes of it.... Will probably watch the first 32 tonight/tomorrow..

In the playoffs :pimp:

Dwight 16 & 21 :pimp:

Kobe and Nash's stat line looks pretty good as well..

Last edited:
Good game today really balanced and Dwight's performance today was energy filled and confident, need to keep it up.

We ain't done **** yet. 18 more W's to get in the regular season, then 16 more after that.

2 back of the 6th spot.
9 back of the 5th spot.

Keep going. Destroy Orlando on Tuesday, NO letdowns.

We ain't done **** yet. 18 more W's to get in the regular season, then 16 more after that.

2 back of the 6th spot.
9 back of the 5th spot.

Keep going. Destroy Orlando on Tuesday, NO letdowns.

SIR YES SIR!!!!!!!

And I'm 'bout tired of you 'Scoring is the only thing that matters to me' type dudes saying that Ron is trash. :lol:

The only two I can stomach hearing this from are Essential and CP, because they're saying something different than the rest of you. They're saying he's not worth the money, which I can understand. You clowns are saying he's garbage. Period.

Yeahno. :lol:

Because Artest has been a defensive stalwart all season? He has been trash on defense all season as well. The only times he looks decent is when he guards players like boozer that like to bang in the post. Boozer struggled today but a lot of that has to do with Howard being back there.

I guess people like you are satisfied with Artest doing 1 good thing on defense for every 5 times he messed up on offense. Sometimes he messed up on both sides for the whole game.

I really can not stomach hearing this stuff coming from someone that was stanning Fisher even when he was complete trash. Essential and CP are the basketball minds in here all of a sudden? The "everything is gonna be all right, no time to panic" dudes from the last 3 seasons. :smh:

And I'm 'bout tired of you 'Scoring is the only thing that matters to me' type dudes saying that Ron is trash. :lol:

The only two I can stomach hearing this from are Essential and CP, because they're saying something different than the rest of you. They're saying he's not worth the money, which I can understand. You clowns are saying he's garbage. Period.

Yeahno. :lol:

If he shoots badly, that's fine.. As long as he's playing Defense... His last 2 months on both sides have been meh. First two months were great.. I go to the Clips game first week of January as the turning point. He played absolutely awful that game, and he's been losing himself.

Don't mind him shooting at all.. What I mind is when he puts the ball on the floor, then tries to be Kobe and usually ends up making one of the most outlandish decisions a basketball player could make.

Last edited:
Nothing much to say except keep it going

Get some rest and keep it going....Kobe was looking DONE out there...just get some rest and get ready for this upcoming back 2 back

Because Artest has been a defensive stalwart all season? He has been trash on defense all season as well. The only times he looks decent is when he guards players like boozer that like to bang in the post. Boozer struggled today but a lot of that has to do with Howard being back there.

I guess people like you are satisfied with Artest doing 1 good thing on defense for every 5 times he messed up on offense. Sometimes he messed up on both sides for the whole game.

I really can not stomach hearing this stuff coming from someone that was stanning Fisher even when he was complete trash. Essential and CP are the basketball minds in here all of a sudden? The "everything is gonna be all right, no time to panic" dudes from the last 3 seasons. :smh:

False. See how you contradicted yourself? Trash =/= Decent.

It's pretty alarming how MWP's assist rate has cratered compared to past seasons this season. That, along with his slight increase in usage rate tells me he's been playing way too aggressive (selfish?) on offense.

But at this point in the season, there's no one to reduce his minutes or role. Maybe more alarming, whether they amnesty him or not, there might not be anyone next season either.

Last edited:
It's pretty alarming how MWP's assist rate has cratered compared to past seasons this season. That, along with his slight increase in usage rate tells me he's been playing way too aggressive (selfish?) on offense.

But at this point in the season, there's no one to reduce his minutes or role. Maybe more alarming, whether they amnesty him or not, there might not be anyone next season either.

He's been open more this year more than he ever has been... That might explain it... But once Kobe comes out this guy goes nuts.. Thinking he is taking anyone off dribble.

WE WANT DORELL WRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ill say this Ron started off the season exceptional...then this whole Laker team went into the abyss while Ron stayed pretty consistent...then he had a really bad January

Last month he was absolutely horrible on both sides...now this month he seems to at least be back to putting all his effort on the defensive side....
So as long as he continues to do that and not try to dribble or think when he has the ball in his hands he will suffice...just cant wait until he is gone

There really isnt much of a reason why he is on our team....his time has came and went...He is much appreciated for our last Chip though

He is only decent when he guards guys that have boozer's foot speed. That does not happen very often. Being decent 10% of the time is still being trash.

The man does have a point...he is horrible laterally and in P&R defense...he is usually better guarding players bigger than him

He's been open more this year more than he ever has been... That might explain it... But once Kobe comes out this guy goes nuts.. Thinking he is taking anyone off dribble.

I believe management will trade Pau for a SF once they secure a commitment from Dwight in July.

Here's to the Marvin Williams Era.

Last edited:

I believe management will trade Pau for a SF once they secure a commitment from Dwight in July.

Here's to the Marvin Williams Era.

We want Dorell Wright stands..

And I really hope they don't trade Pau. Especially in-conference..

It's proven that we need him because our depth at the 4/5 is nonexistent, even if Hill wasn't injured.. Clark probably gets lowballed on the market, so he'll stay, but it's clear that he can't handle 30 mpg nightly

Just my 2 pennies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom