Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Meeks constantly guarding people that over power him, I swear i'm going to have a heart attack with these defensive rotations MDA has...

It's Kobe who has the team down so far. If he was playing at his normal level we'd be fine through the first two quarters.

On an unrelated note: who was the NTer who said he gave up his Laker fan card in the '09 playoffs? :lol: thought of it randomly.

Last edited:
This has the looks of those games where the other team doesn't miss.

Kobe playing like **** doesn't help either.

I hope i'm wrong and we pull this out

Like i said no shock a loss here but both teague and smith out??? Come on. Lakers have yet to beata playoff team on the road. Except for brooklyn but thatteam dont count

Couldnt watch the game, check box score and see we down by 12. Are we playing defense or atl just too good on ofense?

Lakers are playing like ****. Plain and simple.

Kobe can't make anything and is a turnover machine. Metta although has a lot of points has put up a million shots. Nash has played decent and so has Dwight except for his moronic second foul he picked up early in the 1st.

Lakers are going to need to step up their defense something serious to win this one, because the Hawks look like they want this game, especially Hortford

If Kobe is playing bad then why would they not play inside with Howard?

Metta needs to stop shooting. Dantoni is killing the defense by having blake and nash at the same time as well.

I have zero confidence in this coach :smh:

Kobe can't make anything and is a turnover machine. Metta although has a lot of points has put up a million shots. Nash has played decent and so has Dwight except for his moronic second foul he picked up early in the 1st.

Lakers are going to need to step up their defense something serious to win this one, because the Hawks look like they want this game, especially Hortford

I cringe everytime Metta touches the ball. This is going on year 5 dealing with this pain lmao

Damn glad I cant watch it otherwise my blood pressure gonna go up to the roof like everytime lakers play bad

I don't get how a player like Artest can be so inconsistent from 3 point range. In this game alone he's made 2 three's and airballed 2 others. Is he like closing his eyes and just throwing them up there?

I am however thoroughly impressed with Hortford, he can attack the rim with power, shoot a mid range jumpshot, and rebound. He's a legit elite PF/C in this league.

Back
Top Bottom