Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thornton always seemed like a superstar everytime they play the Lakers. I won't be surprised if he goes for 35+ points

:lol:

Let's GO LAKERS!

Dwight is 18 & 15 this month.... Getting back to form...

As long as you put a solid distributor and scorer with him, you will always have a tough team to beat... And that's what we see when Nash-Kobe-D12 have gotten on the same page since February.

Last edited:
damn i love sunday whites...so clean 
nthat.gif

keep it up nashty

With all the talent on the court regardless of who is injured or not for the Lakers, as long as Clark dives to the hoop he'll get the easiest 10 ppg you can ever get.

Last edited:
Steve Blake has learned a lot from Nash, that probe the paint and pass is something new for him. Good for him!

Steve Blake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Duhon/Morris

I been saying it all year long fellas that he'll get it... BUT noooooooooooooo, no one wanted to believe me

Last edited:
We really gonna go 7 man rotation tho, eh? :lol:

Let's hope then that Kobe plays tomorrow to give some minutes so the whole team don't go 38+ back to back nights.

Back
Top Bottom