Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naw you are not tripping. He does quite often. Strange.

Son why do you still hang around in this thread? You a known kobe/laker hater. Whats your infatuation?

I'm sick of the lakers n watching bryant hot dog all night

if you sick of this team b then get the hell out of our season thread...

Last edited:
^ Yea, definitely ain't tripping.

I've been lurking through these Laker threads for years and there's always a report every year whenever he's had the flu and everyone always hoping he'd have a GOAT status game :lol:

^ Yea, definitely ain't tripping.

I've been lurking through these Laker threads for years and there's always a report every year whenever he's had the flu and everyone always hoping he'd have a GOAT status game :lol:

What's so strange about someone getting the flu once a year?

Nothing strange about it, I get the flu annually. I meant it by saying folks get hyped up when Kob gets the flu hoping he'd have that MJ finals flu type game. I've been here long enough to see it be a common topic in these threads, thats all.

^ Me? I'm a laker fan. They're the only team I care about. I was just hoping to come off as humorous, I guess my sarcasm doesn't compute since I don't post here often, its cool.

Well, I'll take it.

Please don't get in foul trouble tonight Dwight, you should eat tonight. Please be D12 tonight.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
D'Antoni shot down the notion of Jordan Hill returning this season, saying that it will take "a miracle"

This guy always has me :rofl:

More often than not the Kings play better without DMC 
ohwell.gif

Chuck Hayes did a good job on Dwight the first time they faced each other but that was before he hit the reset button 4 times

Yeah but now Hayes has to play without backup and without fouling. Get him in foul trouble and feast.

Yeah but now Hayes has to play without backup and without fouling. Get him in foul trouble and feast.
Agreed. Yall will probably laugh..... but Cole Aldrich has actually been surprisingly effective since coming to the Kings....

still, the Kings lack depth in the frontcourt big time

Back
Top Bottom