Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still not over last night. :smh:

This season is torture in more ways than one. Get Pau and Kobe back, Jamison now might be hurt. :stoneface:

And even if he tries to play thru it, it's his shooting wrist and he had been playing great, now he could have to start all over again if his wrist acts up too long. God damn.

And the game itself........ no reason to give that away. At home, lesser team, rested, big lead, playing well for some key guys like Meeks, Dwight looked great, in control, and as soon as the second half started, you could see it.

I dunno, maybe it was make up for stealing games back from the Hornets and Raptors and the Warriors earlier in the year, etc.

Hope Jamison is fine and just a tweak.

Yep, listened to the whole little rant. I'm gonna paraphrase, "Wah,wah, can't leave guys wide open, can't turn the ball over so much, can't play so much 1-on-1 ball. Not about the offense and defense. It's about effort and focus. Not gonna make the playoffs or win in the playoffs playing like this." Way to not contradict yourself there _ike.

Sounded to me like a bunch of whining from a guy who takes no responsibility for his faults and refuses to make in game adjustments.

Sometimes Kobe-ball works and sometimes it doesn't. Against the Raptors...1-on-1 was just fine apparently. Last night? Naw, now we can't win like that.

I don't even feel like analyzing this game. You guys have pretty much covered it all.

I'm just tired of this ridiculous regular season ******** man.

Start the playoffs already. Either we'll advance or we wont. Im just tired of the roller coaster ride this season. :smh:

In the 4th, Sometimes you win by Kobe, Sometimes you die by Kobe. More often then not you win tho. Ish happens.

Saw Dantonis press conference, he completely stuck it to the players (rightfully so). Never really seen him that engaged and angry, that's a good thing. Regardless of the rotations, Kobe missing, etc. The perimeter defense was pathetic.

Ariza :smokin

Teams REALLY come to play when it's against us, Wiz looked like a pretty good team and showed some heart. I've got LP so I catch a lot of games, and they have been a joke every time I've seen them (Washington). No heart, no chemistry, no hustle. But got damn they looked like a completely different team last night.

I just don't understand how this team can't come together, I really dont. I dont want to hear the "we're too old" because while it's true we may literally be old; we have the talent to be a GREAT team. We can't lose these games to these garbage *** teams, if we can't beat the Wizards, go down by 20+ to the Hornets, get smacked by Phoenix multiple times, etc. we're not doing a damn thing in the Playoffs, if we even make it.

Whenever we get these big leads, it seems like some players (er, Kobe) want to get their statistical averages. When we play Kobe-ball, it's a wrap. I know he's capable, but it's so unnecessary. ESPECIALLY with the way we we're dominating the ballgame, why in the world would we deter from what we were doing.

I just caught the post-game show and interviews, and I love what I hear from D'Antoni. If you guys don't think he's addressing these obvious mistakes (Kobe-ball, getting Dwight touches when hes hot, Kobe's lazy *** D which he's gotten away with for years, Ariza being left WIDE open when all he was doing was shooting open 3's, this dude shot 12 of them :smh: he's not a shooter so when he has 12 looks from beyond the arc he's obviously being left open all night, even after proving he can hit it) after watching that post game interview then idk what to say. The guys may just not buy in to what he says, I dont get it.

12 games left, 7 vs. Playoff teams :lol: ... Let's see what we've got.

Dwight having no impact on the 4th quarter is inexcusable. Kobe was out there playing 1 on 1 and it just didn't work that game. But get the big man involved, simple as that. Wasn't there an article a few pages back where Kobe wants his teammates to yell at him if he's hogging the ball too much? But anyway, the ball needs to be moved more in he 4th, we can't have Kobe ball saving us all the time if the lead gets close, or we lose the lead.

**** last nights game, hopefully it was just everyone getting back into rhythm with Pau and Kobe back. Kobe was sluggish, but I imagine that ankle hasn't healed up yet. I sprain my ankle once in a while due to basketball, and it definitely takes getting used to to even walk (let alone play) on it.

I'm from LA but will be going to the game @GS. I'm visiting some colleges up there and decided to cop me some tickets, should be a good game.

In the 4th, Sometimes you win by Kobe, Sometimes you die by Kobe. More often then not you win tho. Ish happens.

Saw Dantonis press conference, he completely stuck it to the players (rightfully so). Never really seen him that engaged and angry, that's a good thing. Regardless of the rotations, Kobe missing, etc. The perimeter defense was pathetic.

Look who trying to be a regular in the Lakers thread.

Last edited:
Look who trying to be a regular in the Lakers thread.

Been in this thread all season, contributed enough. You seem like the type of dude who skims thru things and doesn't read, not surprising.

Don't you have something better to do than quote me tho? How'd reporting me go? Did it do the job you were looking for? :lol:

Or did it not work because every mod and even most Lakers fans know you're a despicable troll who give them a bad name?

Damn, bro.

ridiculous, i dont remember the last time a lakers team had this much injury in one season.

apparently jamison has tear in his wrist. :x:x

glad I decided on going out instead of watching these bums also known as the Lakers

:lol: :smh:

Been in this thread all season, contributed enough. You seem like the type of dude who skims thru things and doesn't read, not surprising.

Don't you have something better to do than quote me tho? How'd reporting me go? Did it do the job you were looking for? :lol:

Or did it not work because every mod and even most Lakers fans know you're a despicable troll who give them a bad name?

Damn, bro.

The thing is, I didn't report you. I was just mentioning it in my post but i didn't actually hit the report button :lol: You were lucky i didn't report you for real. Otherwise you would been banned lol. Notice how mod deleted your comment so quick because you were calling me all sort of names lol.

And i think you're a Lakers hater trying to low key troll the thread. Period. You went from 90% sure on Dwight not resigning to spewing other condescending stuff about the team. NOt really sure what's your purpose here and im not the first to question your presence in this thread.

hes a laker hater but i rather read his posts than yours lol

go troll the season thread some more:lol:

LOL do i care if you read my post or not?

Last edited:
ridiculous, i dont remember the last time a lakers team had this much injury in one season.

apparently jamison has tear in his wrist. :x:x

He's probably going to be out til playoff

This team just can't catch a break. Seem like everybody in starting line up were injured and now it's the bench turn.

Back
Top Bottom