Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spare yourself the trouble of expecting anything from this team. We are going to massively underachieve this year, without question. What difference would it make to us if we were bounced in the second round rather than the first? We're the Lakers, not Houston or Golden State.

Last edited:
LA Kings snuck into the 8th spot last year and absolutely WRECKED everybody. We can do it too right???

:\

I thought MDA decided months ago that Pau needed to come off the bench? Did he forget and is just remembering?

What a clown.
The only reason I feel D'Antoni started Gasol recently was to avoid any talk of starting or not like it was two months ago.

Damn Ron 
frown.gif

Only way to recover from this year is to sacrifice someone from this thread.

I volunteer Essential. Be a good sport, now.

Laaawd as if our perimeter defense hasn't been atrocious enough...

Why does it have to be a volcano??? 

it can't be a giant bonfire or walking of the plank?

It's more exciting this way. Imagine watching someone dropped from a helicopter into a volcano.

Maybe putting them into an arena with a bear would be more interesting.

I kind of feel we should just pack it up for this year before Jodie Meeks breaks his femur going up for a layup...

There really isn't much to gain from the last 11 games.

Last edited:
Kobe can fly them in his chopper and drop them into the San Andreas Fault.

Question, does anyone know anywhere besides Ebay to get Laker patches? I bought that Kobe shooting jacket and am looking to put 5 of those Finals trophy patches on there. Also want to put the Jerry Buss patch along with some of Bean's other accomplishments ala those All-Star game jackets.

Kobe can fly them in his chopper and drop them into the San Andreas Fault.

Question, does anyone know anywhere besides Ebay to get Laker patches? I bought that Kobe shooting jacket and am looking to put 5 of those Finals trophy patches on there. Also want to put the Jerry Buss patch along with some of Bean's other accomplishments ala those All-Star game jackets.

Jerry Buss patch

http://lakersstore.com/content/los-angeles-lakers-commemorative-jerry-buss-jersey-patch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom