Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes me feel better that our great GM and front office were smart enough to add depth to the lineup in case of more injuries...since it has been an injury plagued season.

I guess this is why the front office signed Ebanks for and why they love him so much.

Should have cut that dude and added a real SF and delonte west or Marting or Birdman :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Can the Lakers add anyone to the roster now?

They can, but they would have to cut someone. Isn't there a deadline to sign players and have them be eligible for playoffs?

It passed already. Can't sign anyone for the playoffs anymore. It's the Kevin Johnson rule :lol:
Actually they can. They just can't sign anyone that had a guaranteed contract on March 1, but got waived.

So they technically could sign someone from overseas or the D-League.

So they technically could sign someone from overseas or the D-League.

BIG game against the Wolves. They lose this one then goodbye playoffs .. Utah winning again and Mavs looks like they want that 8th seed more than the Lakers.

oh the wolves and bucks are both losses you can mark them now and cancel your trip to the nba season thread tonight :lol:

no way this team beats an improving wolves team or the bucks.

you see how kmart is playing in new york? yea no need to sign him or west....

since you know this team is so young and we have guys like ebanks and duhon

back to an 8 man rotation.

even if ebanks gets to play hes gonna be so lost out there from not playing at all this year.

im sorry but mike brown was horrible but antoni is the absolute worst...

I wouldn't mind having The Machine back.

I remember when Vujacic, Farmar, LO, and Trev would come off the bench. That's when we had that bench mob. :lol:

Looking back at that roster in 08-09, I forgot we got Sun Yue :lol: I remember the crowd at Staples would cheer him on to shoot. :lol:

Last edited:
Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 18m
Wow. Looks like no Earl Clark in starting line-up tonight, interesting.

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 12m
RT @mcten: The Lakers have Jodie Meeks playing with the first unit at shootaround, with Kobe at small forward

I posted this in the advanced stats thread;

Metta World Peace has a torn lateral meniscus in his left knee. We should find out later how long he's out.

+/- can be misleading, but over the course of an entire season it's pretty telling. In this case, MWP leads the Lakers in +/- at +172. The next closest Laker is Kobe at +122.

Among the Lakers' ten most used lineups, MWP is in nine of them. Of those nine, only two are in the negative.

Ruh roh.

Some Laker fans love to %&*#! about him, but he was serviceable enough on what we see now is a top heavy team.

His energy will be missed. I know he makes boneheaded plays on offense sometimes, but he always makes up for it with his effort and heart.

No one else on the squad goes hard on defense for all 48 mins of every game. He may not have the footwork he once used to, but he still gives it his all. Hopefully he's not out too long.

All the +/- nonsense is BS.

The only thing missed about Ron Artest is his defensive intensity on the other teams superstar.

Ron will be sorely missed. We'll see how we play today, maybe Ron's loss will make everyone step up their defensive intensity.

So i'm assuming MDA is gonna go with at line up Nash, Meeks, Kobe, Clark, and Dwight and a bench of Gasol and Blake?

7 man rotations on the first of a back to back, with a good Milwaukee team waiting...

If we really don't use say a Ebanks or Sacre in this game, MDA really really really needs to go.

I'd rather see Darius Morris get some of Blake's minutes. I mean damn Blake gets cooked worse than Nash on defense. If Ebanks still can't get any clock now he might as well stop dressing out.

Anyone know why Ebanks hasn't seen the floor this season? He's a solid player, nothing special but definitely should see some minutes in my opinion.

I just dont get why MDA hasn't really changed his rotations this season, you'd think after the 40th, 50th, even 60th game of struggling that you'd have to change it up, wouldn't you think? :smh:

okay, ive been ride & die with the lakeshow since kobe was a rook and i was only 6-7 yrs old. but i cant keep lying to myself saying this season is going to be alright, because its not. lets be real, unless we get a LEGIT 6-man, or strong, athletic, proven back-up PG, were not winning another one. We are certainly not winning another one anytime soon after kobe retires, beleedat. and lets be real, not hopeful, but real... nobody is beating the heat. simple as that. and no its not because of their win streak that has me believing theyre the best team in the league. the fact that they have lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, and ray jesus shuttlesworth allen who whenever shoots a three, u kno its going in no matter what. they have 2 young, quick, fast, athletic point gurads, and they have a huge supply of role players that have/know their own little roles. nba is done. unless david stern could fix the playoffs, the nba will be extremely predictable for the next few years.

Anyone know why Ebanks hasn't seen the floor this season? He's a solid player, nothing special but definitely should see some minutes in my opinion.

I just dont get why MDA hasn't really changed his rotations this season, you'd think after the 40th, 50th, even 60th game of struggling that you'd have to change it up, wouldn't you think?
mean.gif
from the one game i attended at staples this year (only get to go to one game a year since i dont live in LA), i went about a half hour early to watch everyone warm up and the entire team was doing their thing, warming up, shooting in their spots and then there was ebanks. he was the only one standing at half court chucking shots, not only was he not taking warmups seriously his bricks were also getting in the way of other players warm up routines. hope we dont still have him next year

So now that's:

Kobe missing two games due to his ankle.
Dwight missing six games due to his torn labrum, while dealing with his bad back.
Nash missing 24 games due to his broken leg, while dealing with nerve damage.
Pau missing 33 games due to his knee tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and torn plantar fascia.
Blake missing 37 games due to his abdominal strain.
Hill missing 42 games and counting due to his left hip.
MWP missing the next six weeks due to his torn lateral meniscus.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Next season will be a surprise season in terms of how much better the team performs with a new coach and younger players.

when the hell did he slip? halftime?

dude at work said he slipped when kobe was complaining about a call and his spit was everywhere

-___________________-

Back
Top Bottom