Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically it comes down to us winning 1 more game than Utah, only way it happens. Could almost have this thing locked up with maybe a chance to move up to a higher seed but these clowns wanted to lose to PHX and WAS last week. It's literally win or go home every night for the rest of the season, starting tomorrow night.

Lakers:

Tue, Apr 2
vs
Dallas

Fri, Apr 5
vs
Memphis

Sun, Apr 7
@
Los Angeles Clippers

Tue, Apr 9
vs
New Orleans

Wed, Apr 10
@
Portland

Fri, Apr 12
vs
Golden State

Sun, Apr 14
vs
San Antonio

Wed, Apr 17
vs
Houston

They could potentially go 2-6

Realistically: 4-4

Utah:

Wed, Apr 3
vs
Denver

Fri, Apr 5
vs
New Orleans

Sun, Apr 7
@
Golden State

Tue, Apr 9
vs
Oklahoma City

Fri, Apr 12
vs
Minnesota

Mon, Apr 15
@
Minnesota

Wed, Apr 17
@
Memphis

I have them going 4-3.

Dallas:

Tue, Apr 2
@
Los Angeles

Thu, Apr 4
@
Denver

Fri, Apr 5
@
Sacramento

Sun, Apr 7
@
Portland

Wed, Apr 10
vs
Phoenix

Fri, Apr 12
vs
Denver

Sun, Apr 14
@
New Orleans

Mon, Apr 15
vs
Memphis

Wed, Apr 17
vs
New Orleans

I have them going 6-2.

Jesus christ.. :x

This sorry *** squad isn't gonna make the playoffs :rofl:

With 4 hall of famers. :rofl:

:smh::x

Last edited:
I'm watching the Clippers game and i'm thinking, who has a better low post game Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard. I have been seriously underwhelmed with what Dwight calls a low post game, I really hope him improves it next season he has the chance to be special if he wants. Blake has improved but he looks so awkward down there too.

I'm going to go with Griffin at this point.

IMO Dwight had better footwork and balance on his but Blake has better touch on the ball and more variety with the moves that he makes.

I say we're making the playoffs. Kobe will burst the final games. but sad to say, I don't see us escaping the first round. We will
be so exhausted and depleted by then we will not escape OKC/SAS
I want to believe but this current roster doesn't warrant it. Kobe's wasted year. :smh:

I know this has been said multiple times throughout the Lakers season, but this Dallas game is an absolute must win. Not only for the Lakers to be tied with Utah, but to also crush Dallas's chances and stop there momentum.

Both teams are going to go extra hard. In the end, I thinks it's going to be decided by Kobe or Dirk. It has to be. Can't wait for this one, playoff basketball early. :smokin

heart pounding playoff basketball for sure. Dallas is gonna bring it. Can't say for sure about LA since
they've let me down all season. Kobe will ball out of his mind though. Can't wait!

this game should be crazy, but Utah def needs to lose some, cant be tied with them by the time playoff rolls through

:smh: at Bill Simmons... Dude gotta lose his job man, how u flat out say the nba rigging our games b/c they need us in the playoffs and still keep your job? Magic dont even go that hard for the lakers and he has a statue! Bill Simmons act like he got a jersey hanging up next to Bird's :smh:

heart pounding playoff basketball for sure. Dallas is gonna bring it. Can't say for sure about LA since
they've let me down all season. Kobe will ball out of his mind though. Can't wait!
Me too should be an awesome game or at least an awesome one on one chess match. Regardless it a big game for both teams.

BIG GM tonight actually from here on out till the playoffs this is not the time to be bsn get it done or go home it's as simple as that :nerd:

if we lose tonight... it's as good as bye bye. that's how important this game is. thanks washington, suns and bucks. smfh.

Damn, forgot Shaqs getting his jersey retired to. Lakers are going to honor him tonight with a full house of legends in attendance, add that storyline to the importance of this game.

Think Dwight's going to feel awkward? Think MDA going to feel awkward with Phil in the house? :nerd:

Seriously can't wait for this game lol, good luck y'all.

Back
Top Bottom