Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, forgot Shaqs getting his jersey retired to. Lakers are going to honor him tonight with a full house of legends in attendance, add that storyline to the importance of this game.

Think Dwight's going to feel awkward? Think MDA going to feel awkward with Phil in the house? :nerd:

Seriously can't wait for this game lol, good luck y'all.

It's going to be major and it's a natl televised gm MAKE A STATEMENT PURPLE N GOLD

Huge game tonight for many reasons. This game will pretty much make or break our chances of getting into the playoffs. Plus you add Shaq's jersey retirement tonight, it's going to be insane.

MDA won't be on the court during the jersey ceremony, and it will be the first time Phil makes an appearance at Staples since retiring. I can already hear the fans chanting "We want Phil!" :lol: MDA might not be there, but I'm sure he'll hear it.

Last edited:
If we can get less than 10 turnovers a game I believe we can go 6-2!!! Also heard Ron-Ron is ahead in his rehab...may be back sooner than later.

Damn, forgot Shaqs getting his jersey retired to. Lakers are going to honor him tonight with a full house of legends in attendance, add that storyline to the importance of this game.

Think Dwight's going to feel awkward? Think MDA going to feel awkward with Phil in the house? :nerd:

Seriously can't wait for this game lol, good luck y'all.

lakers hater lite

Let's hope the extra day off, Shaq in the house gets the emotions goin for LA tonight.

I'm excited to see the Jersey's updated with Shaq up there. :pimp:

Quite the collection we got up there. Pics will be saved, hope we get a good solid close up of all of em.

This game will either give us a chance at the playoffs or completely take us out.
:x

Losing to the wizards and suns is gonna absolutely come back to haunt us.

And also I'll get flamed for this, but whatever, if the Lakers dont make the playoffs, PERSONALLY, I think Dwight walks to Houston.
To be frankly honest, it would be more attractive. Play with harden, lin, be the superstar, no pressure.
Its a win win.
And he'll get another max contract so dont throw that we can offer more money bs at me.

Of course Nash is out :lol:

Jesus Christ man...

I'm in the beginning stages of starting to mentally prepare for the feeling of not making the playoffs.

If we win tonight, it will erase such stage...if we lose, it'll go into the next phase.

Of course Nash is out :lol:

Jesus Christ man...

I'm in the beginning stages of starting to mentally prepare for the feeling of not making the playoffs.

If we win tonight, it will erase such stage...if we lose, it'll go into the next phase.

Seriously

Even when we were at our worst I still was confident we are eventually going to make it. Now? Man I'm actually worried :lol:

The whole figure it out eventually thing just never happened.

How trash is Darius Morris if Chris Duhon gets all of Steve Blake's minutes while Nash is out? I've seen him get maybe 12 minutes all year.

How trash is Darius Morris if Chris Duhon gets all of Steve Blake's minutes while Nash is out? I've seen him get maybe 12 minutes all year.

If I remember correctly, he was starting a couple of games. I think the kid still has a chance, he just has to be used correctly, i.e. as an annoying defender on opposing PGs ala Sasha.

Steve Blake playing 40+ minutes might very well give Essential an anxiety attack tonight.

Someone have the amberlamps ready on speed dial...

Big game! Can't afford any more loses but very unlikely considering the remainder of the schedule. Utah really needs to go on a losing streak starting their next game til the end. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom