Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we keep finding reasons for 20 minute halftimes it will give kobe enough rest to play 48 minutes a night

I'm 99% sure it will be this

81 points... in an NBA game.

Sheesh.

You guys ever really think about it?

81 Points!? In a game? Against other professional basketball players...in this generation...

Still crazy man. Unbelievable. :smh:

Last edited:
Kobe will get his number retired but he also deserves a statue or something else in his name if he stays and leaves as a Laker.

Kobe will get a statue. I was pissed that Kareem just got his in like October but Gretzky didn't even win a Stanley Cup in L.A. I don't think but he got one before The Cap.

sooooo...at least for the moment...we're in the 8th spot yes? niiiice. lol. we got this. kobe will die before we miss the playoffs again.

kobe needs to have everything retired...8...24...the fro...the short cut to save the lineup...the bad ankle...german knees...arthritic index finger...bad ankles...tender elbow...81 point game shoes...62 in 3 qtr shoes...the mask...the hyperdunks he jumped over the Aston in...the pilgrim swag...the denver incident file...all the kicks he wore when he was between endorsement deals...the fadaway...the off the backboard pass to yourself move...the shhhh! motion he made in the olympics...that aussie chick he was giving the mamba too...hell...his entire time in london should be made into a film...project..xxx...his album....that episode when he was on moesha... and those 3 airballs. All that stuff should be retired, and nobody should be allowed to do it anymore under threat of prosecution under copywrite infringement. AND he should get a statue....no...3 statues. the 81 -point game one...a fadaway one...and a bust, kinda like twoface...half is frobe #8..and the other is clean cut Black Mamba #24. do it mitch.

Last edited:
sooooo...at least for the moment...we're in the 8th spot yes? niiiice. lol. we got this. kobe will die before we miss the playoffs again.

kobe needs to have everything retired...8...24...the fro...the short cut to save the lineup...the bad ankle...german knees...arthritic index finger...bad ankles...tender elbow...81 point game shoes...62 in 3 qtr shoes...the mask...the hyperdunks he jumped over the Aston in...the pilgrim swag...the denver incident file...all the kicks he wore when he was between endorsement deals...the fadaway...the off the backboard pass to yourself move...the shhhh! motion he made in the olympics...that aussie chick he was giving the mamba too...hell...his entire time in london should be made into a film...project..xxx...his album....that episode when he was on moesha... and those 3 airballs. All that stuff should be retired, and nobody should be allowed to do it anymore under threat of prosecution under copywrite infringement. AND he should get a statue....no...3 statues. the 81 -point game one...a fadaway one...and a bust, kinda like twoface...half is frobe #8..and the other is clean cut Black Mamba #24. do it mitch.
you should challenge yourself and put this in chronological order :smokin

Last edited:
SMH at Phil for taking Kobe out the entire 4th. he should've given him at least 8 minutes that quarter. smh.

Kobe needs to top Jerry West's 2 statues. He should have a statue at Lower M as well. and another one in Denver. :pimp:

Remember this? It was the first game of his 4-game 50 point streak.

I mean...look at the shots though :x
The degree of difficulty...almost all field goals were jumpers, most long.

Incredible man. Look at the players around him... :rofl:

I cant believe that was our squad yo.

KWAME..SMUSH...LUKE... The Machine being the only one on the bench showing any kind of emotion :rofl:

LMAO @ who Kobe was playing with.
Brian Cook our 6th man off the bench?
LOL

Remember this? It was the first game of his 4-game 50 point streak.

I mean...look at the shots though :x
The degree of difficulty...almost all field goals were jumpers, most long.

Incredible man. Look at the players around him... :rofl:

I cant believe that was our squad yo.

KWAME..SMUSH...LUKE... The Machine being the only one on the bench showing any kind of emotion :rofl:

LMAO @ who Kobe was playing with.
Brian Cook our 6th man off the bench?
LOL

goooood lawd dude! smh. ahhh those 28 year old legs!! look at the elevation on this jumpers!! Dudes range was bonkers back in the day look how agile he was!! Ahhh I miss those days. Dude had unlimited energy. my dude was amazing yo. unbelievable. I'm glad you found the vid that had Stu callin it too.

06/07...yea I would've been callin for blood too if that was my squad again smh

DUDE, no wonder Kobe wanted a trade. team sucked.
SMUSH + KWAME. :smh: :smh: :smh:
wasted years...

I remember that Portland game. best game of that streak. remember that turnaround fadeaway corner three? Those points were
crucial as well in winning the game. come from behind win. can still remember that crazy game. Mamba doing all the work. :smokin

a lot of emphasis is being put on utah but i think they can still catch houston.

his statue needs to have 2-3 defenders guarding him. people don't realize
how hard Kobe had to work, especially back then.

Back
Top Bottom