Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell no I didn't want Duhon. We have a young capable guard on the bench and you send him to the d-league? "OFFICIAL: The @Lakers have reassigned @dariusmorris4 & Robert Sacre to the D-Fenders. Both will play for LAD tonight." This was tweeted an hour ago smh. https://twitter.com/DFenders

Last edited:

[quote name="L2B"][quote name="DarthSka"]What is that?
[/quote]
[/quote]Legit lulz. :lol:

A+

Not banners, I got those pics.

I want the retired jerseys. An updated pic with Shaq's jersey. I can find all I want of what it looked like 4 days ago, I want the updated one.

In the next 5 years or so, we only get to do this 2 more times. Kobe, and Pau. It'll be a while before we see another jersey hang.

I just can't see pau gasol jersey hanging in the rafters..

Pau will definitely have his jersey retired in my opinion. First ballot hall of famer, and helped bring 2 rings to la.

Pau is going up there. You don't help the franchise get to three NBA Finals and win two of them as the second option without getting your jersey up there.

No need to worry about the organization doing too much with retiring uniforms. The Celtics have already gotten there first.

LA only hangs laundry of guys that make HOF and contribute to team.

Pau fits both criteria. His shirt will rise.

He changed the Lakers (and NBA) when he got traded.

It'll be well deserved when his jersey gets retired.

He'll be tied with Wilt for shortest tenured Laker up there, though (assuming the organization moves Pau). Given what Wilt's reputation is with Laker fans now, I hope Pau's ages better.

No, Jerry Buss wanted Shaq up there asap.

I see no reason to wait either. Why wait? It was obvious it was goin up there, shoulda done it earlier imo.

Before the ceremony started:

After the unveiling of the jersey:

They should have kept the classic look going.

Both Shaq and Kobe wore them, so at least it would have been acceptable.

It really throws off the look IMO. They could have at least put it at the end of the rest of the classic jerseys.

The move to have modern jersey had to happen eventually. Doesn't make sense to have future Laker jerseys seem as if the players were from the past.

Now that Coupe pointed out that the colors need to reversed on the numbers on some of the jerseys, I really hope a movement is started to change that, too.

No, Jerry Buss wanted Shaq up there asap.

I see no reason to wait either. Why wait? It was obvious it was goin up there, shoulda done it earlier imo.

Jerry Buss also wanted MDA over Phil Jackson apparently. I take all of this stuff with a grain of salt. Him being really sick, I don't know if retiring Shaq was on his priority list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom