Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weird, but I rather Metta waits til Wednesday when we actually will need an extra body. We should be able to handle N.O. at home, and Ron doesn't really match up with that squad anyways, but he could help us on LMA the next night, when we need an extra 20 minutes from somebody.

And an extra 24 hours to heal a knee that was worked on 12 days ago, hey, better than nothing. :lol:

Hopefully this Ron comes back
Artest.jpg

Injuries crippled us this year moreso than anything MDA did, no question.
Pretty much this.

This team has been battling injuries more than than it has underperformed that's for sure. I wouldn't mind it if they brought everyone back for one last go at it next season, although I think that injuries will be a major storyline again next season due to the ages of 3/4th of the Big 3...

MDA deserves another chance, unless you can get Phil of course...but I have serious doubts that he even wants to coach again, and that includes the fiasco involving him this season.

No need to trade anyone and take on any additional salary past next season when you can pretty much start over with Dwight (and Nash
sick.gif
) in 2014...it doesn't even have to be a home-run signing like LBJ, but just trusting Mitch to surround Howard with a championship caliber roster.
I "think" Nash will retire after next year. I believe that is what is expected, he signed the 3 year deal to get the money, but playing wise I don't think he plays that 2014 season, especially if it's just him and Dwight + whatever we get, new team starting all over. If Kobe was to come back for one last season, meh, maybe Nash goes, but look at his last 2 seasons, he's havin a hard time stayin on the court. Add next year, and ANOTHER, I think he just retires, Dwight is the only player leftover.

I "think" that's how it goes. I could be misguided, wouldn't be the first time.
Agreed.

[quote name="MJGREATXII"]Having nash has hurt us more than its hurt us.[/quote]Say word?

Metta is playing, wow that could be good if he can get around. People talking about they are surprised he is playing, he is around the BEST doctors, trainers, etc in the WORLD. He is not going to the doctors that you and I would go to and get some generic rehab this is the BEST in the world. But, I really think that it is quick, I wonder have the stitches from the incision even closed yet....

Last edited:
Hopefully this Ron comes back
Artest.jpg

kobe with the dirty elbow >: >: >:

you just reminded me how much i hate the lakers. can't wait to see the jazz beat the twolves twice. hope the rockets are the ones that officially end your crappy season now though.

Ahhahahaha. I forgot about that ish. Hahha. Good ole Ron. Now he a Kobe best buds. How cute

[quote name="PugLife"][quote name="Jaycub"]Hopefully this Ron comes back
Artest.jpg
[/quote]kobe with the dirty elbow >: >: >:

you just reminded me how much i hate the lakers. can't wait to see the jazz beat the twolves twice. hope the rockets are the ones that officially end your crappy season now though.[/quote]*warned* keep your hatred for a team in the season thread for that league. Keep it out of the team threads.

Phil Jackson ‏@PhilJackson11 7h @dahooah NO no, that game is a myth-we should have won game 5 and nobody talks about the missed call on the baseline before Bibby's 3

phil sounding like an NTer
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom