Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I haven't been so sad and dissappointed. Kobe is my idol for real. Always been critical of him cause Ive watched him throughout his career so I'm always dissecting his game.

Nobody I respect more in basketball. Nobody's work ethic I respect more. I don't even know the guy but so much emotions. Lol. I pray dwight is ready. This what he wanted. His team.

What are the chances that there is a miracle and it isn't torn, and kobe is just overreactin

Last edited:
it might take kobe about a year to recover from this injury..

and im sure the lakers arent going to resign him after next year. it could be his last game..
i dont see them doing him like that

im sure he knows that he cant demand to be the highest played player anymore, it cant be about money for him

In my eyes, this dude was Superman.......
frown.gif
I'm still in shock fam....
that's why it hurts so much..

achilles = kryptonite

tired.gif

will Pringles now open up his rotation I mean damn how you gonna come up with Kobe's production with the same players

So ******g numb right now.

Just....

This guy was going to die for us on that court tonight. You could see it all adding up. The knee, his ankle, his foot, cramping up, his legs were just giving. And he somehow found a way to bury back to back 3's to tie the game. :smh:

He was giving his soul for us to win, just to get demolished by the Thunder in all likelihood, he didn't care, with him on the floor, even at 34, we had a punchers chance. We were like Mike Tyson, not great, or even good really, but if we could just get that one punch, we'd knock you out.

Instead, it's us.

I can't believe this. I'm so used to him just rubbing some dirt on it and pressing on. |I

Remember it.

I do.

I will never forget the day I heard the news. I was gardening outside at my dad's house.

"blah, blah, blah, blah... Magic Johnson... blah, blah, blah... HIV positive... blah, blah, blah."

*dropped rake, ran inside*

"I have acquired... The HIV virus."

My world... STOPPED. "But... so then... I mean... he can't... no more... NO MORE... NOOOO MOOOORREEE?"

I feel y'all.

anyone notice the quote in the background. Got me extra shook:

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

anyone notice the quote in the background. Got me extra shook:

well he injured the same ankle that Duhon tried to damage

remember how they said it would lead to tendinitis? WebMD says that tendinitis and over exertion may cause ruptured tendons.

The question now is. Is it a partial tear or a complete tear?

Look......he'll fight harder than anybody to come back. We all know this. He can get back around January or February next year. Sucks, won't be THIS Kobe we got this year, but he'll come back and give us everything he has once again.

For now, Nash needs to get off his vacation, Pau and Dwight will get plenty of looks now. They have to carry us.

Win these next two games, let's go face OKC in round 1 and take our chances that Dwight and Pau can do work.

#HurtingButNeverGiveUp

I'm not gonna get all emotional over this because **** happens. What bothers me is the amount of hate Kobe gets. You don't have to like the team or him but damn people really do just hate Kobe. Being happy at another man's injury is pathetic. If this happened to Lebron, I gurantee the reception would be much different. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom