Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how people are subliminally saying we're a better team without Kobe because of one win.
I'm happy they won, we looked good in stretches, very good...but c'mon...

I can't wait to see this "better team" play in the 1st round against OKC.

Last edited:

can the lakers get to the 7th seed if they win against houston and GSW drops their last 2 games? who holds the tie breaker?

Lakers won 3 of the 4 reg season meetings. So they would have the tiebreaker.

Call me crazy but I think this team can play okc or San Antonio tough and make it a series. I'm not saying they'll win but they'll win a few games.

Losing Kobe is a huge blow obviously but you get to fully utilize Dwight and Pau now, especially if Pau plays like a man. Kobe having the ball as much as he did is a double edged sword becuse it prevented the bigs from doing more despite how great Kobe has been this season and he was great this year.

Best case scenario, this team comes together and gels, Dwight embraces the number 1 option role while pau plays with aggression, and the team gives their first round opponent a tough challenge. The team comes back next season starts off well and when Kobe does return he sees the team is able to hold the fort down without him and is able to play more of the facilitator role we saw earlier this season and the team we expected this season arrives a year late.

Lakers could actually get to the 6th seed if both the Rockets and Warriors lose their last 2 games (because Lakers would hold the tie-breakers over Rockets head to head... and the Warriors head-to-head).

Dwight was a monster in the post.

It's about damn time man.
Bully these dudes around, we all know you got the strength too.
With power like that, he doesn't even need amazing post moves. Just get down low and finish.

Dwight was a monster in the post.

It's about damn time man.
Bully these dudes around, we all know you got the strength too.
With power like that, he doesn't even need amazing post moves. Just get down low and finish.

I've been saying this. Just like how shaq dominated, bully your oponnents. Bang it down low and mash it on em. Just strength and one jumphook for Dwight to dominate.

good team win

LETS GO

quick tangent

the lakers make the playoffs and go on a 16-0 run and win the nba championship. kobe would not get a ring right? he would have to have played a minimum of one game. can anyone confirm or deny this?

He didn't play a single second.. Let alone a single game in last year playoffs..

Last edited:
Lakers could actually get to the 6th seed if both the Rockets and Warriors lose their last 2 games (because Lakers would hold the tie-breakers over Rockets head to head... and the Warriors head-to-head).

Wow didn't realize that, would rather play San Antonio as opposed to Denver or OkC

darrius morris played well tonight. esp on the defensive side. even though i'm not a huge fan of him, really wish he could get ~10 minutes a game regularly. could have really spelled some minutes from kb/nash

Apparently Kobe spoke to Pau during half time telling him to not worry about his misses and to stay agressive. :lol: Kobe calling in, gotta love his commitment to this team.

Utah plays Memphis at 5 so we might not even play the starters on Wednesday unless we have a chance to get the 7 seed.

Wow didn't realize that, would rather play San Antonio as opposed to Denver or OkC

Probably true. Even without Gallinari and Faried (possibly), Lakers probably don't want to play Denver.

Houston will most likely beat Phoenix, so they probably won't go 0-2... but Warriors could lose to both SA and @POR (unless SA tanks).

[quote name="illest35"]Wipes tears of joy

Great win for the Vinos tonight[/quote]The what? :lol: Man...

Surprise we actually won. But is it me or does it feel like Spurs didn't really try for most of the game? Look like they were coasting the entire game.

I asked Dwight for a 30-20, he gave me a 26-17. #Allowed

Pau tried very, very hard, just unlucky, but played solid D and rebounded.

Blake, what can you say? Gamer.

Meeks, Jamison and Clark all had moments.

Ron too.

We will know if we have to win on Wed. Utah game before ours. They lose, we can rest everyone.

1 more game.

Back
Top Bottom