Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I see Duhon one more ****** time this year...... :smh:

Give Goudelock his minutes, he's better by a billion. Don't care if he don't know the system/rotations, Duhon is worse.

If the Warriors lose their next two games and we win against Houston, we still have a shot at the 7th seed. But if the Rockets lose their next two games (one being to us), we get 6th. Rather play the Spurs than the Nuggets and OKC. But here's to hoping we make the playoffs first.

Last edited:
I dont wanna see duhon or darius out there man. Morris made some dumb plays out there.

And meeks gotta stop going for lay ups man...

Wish blake could shoot like that more often but we all know how that goes.

Smh @ nash stealling millions on the sideline looking like he in an 80's rayban commercial

meeks could have easily thrown a floater/laid it up that time he tried to bang out. guess he was hyped off of what duncan did :lol:

timmy's stare down was :lol:

wow Kobe taped a video for the players pre surgery. this man knows :pimp: hope it inspires Lakers to play with heart

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Duhon's first 2 minutes of playing time.

3 quick turnovers, then a benching.
Good riddance. Such awful, ugly passes. So slow on transition. :x

We really didn't know how good we had it with Blake as our backup PG until Duhon came in tonight :lol:

Even before Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant went down in a heap Friday night, his season ending with the Achilles tendon pop heard 'round the basketball world, there was an expectation within the organization that Dwight Howard would eventually take over this team. While the center who will be a free agent this summer has continued his noncommittal stance about whether he will sign with the Lakers or head elsewhere, two people close to him said they fully expect him to return. The people spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity out of respect for Howard's decision to wait until the summer to make his final choice. USA Today Sports

now that fellas is how the game of basketball should be played. hustle, hustle, hustle hard. momma need a house, baby needs sum shoes

roll.gif
@ Duhon's first 2 minutes of playing time.

3 quick turnovers, then a benching.
Good riddance. Such awful, ugly passes. So slow on transition.
sick.gif

We really didn't know how good we had it with Blake as our backup PG until Duhon came in tonight
laugh.gif
agreed bro. duhon sucks. i liked him in college but hes not cut out 4 laker basketball

D12 was a beast. He stopped by the hospital twice yesterday to check on big bro that's luv #countond12

-Kobe Bryant @kobebryant

:pimp:

I'm a huge Kobe fan but i would never wish for the Lakeshow to fail just to prove a point. We all damn know Kobe's worth to this organization and Lakers all day baby!. Anyway, have to watch the first 3 quarters before I share my input on the game. Good win though. E-hug to all my Lakers bros. :smokin

Kobe's Facebook post and that tweet above are much appreciated.

Beating tne Spurs... is ALWAYS appreciated. :lol: :smokin

regarding Kobe's injury and the prospect of us going an extended time without him, I haven't said anything because obviously I have different feelings about Kobe the majority of you, and there are very few that could accurately process what I am anticipating. The bulk of you would simply say that I'm being a Kobe hater, which I'm not, but I have no interest in spinning my wheels trying to convince you of that.

In short, I'm not sitting here wondering what we're going to do, I'm not ready to slit my wrists... but if you think that my calm means that I'm ready to drop $10K on the Lakers winning a championship this year now that Kobe's gone, that shows you are absolutely nowhere close to accurately interpreting what I'm saying. I'm not even sure we're going to make the playoffs. :lol:

Game was great. Seemed like everyone wanted to dunk on someone :lol:

If Artest would have made that last dunk. WOW...I'm sure Staples roof would have been blown!

Back
Top Bottom