Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, this is kinda bad. We had like a 6% chance of beating the Spurs, enough to draw my interest. We have no shot at all against OKC, ziltch, nada, ZERO. We really need to win this game really really really bad.

Reallllllllllllllllly bad!

[quote name="Mike D"][quote name="L2B"]We have to be the worst transition defensive team in the history of the NBA basketball.[/quote]And?[/quote]

If we go on and play the thunder in the 1st round, we'd be lucky to take that series to 6 games. If this is how we look vs a team with 1 young all-star :smh:

eazy where'd you go boss??

and LOL @ grimlock getting more PT than ebanks :lol:

ebanks must have smutted out pringles wife, must have.

Could Morris be any more scared to shoot the basketball?
You can tell he's playing NOT to mess up. Safe passes, getting out of the way...
He's trying his best not to get benched instead of playing aggressive and creating plays. :smh:

gotta get that 7th seed
mad.gif

just gotta put up 6 more points than them

DMoe with a big bucket and solid defense...

People talking bout Earl disappearing homie not getting the burn. Going from starting to spot subbing is rough on anybody AND kobe not out there attracting all the attention opening up slashing lanes

I'm going to need Dwight Howard to be Dwight Howard for this last quarter.

Show me you have that takeover gene, and get us this win big guy!

I HATE WHEN ******G BLAKE OR MEEKS PASS UP ON THIS OPEN SHOT. LIKE YOU ******G WASTED THE SHOT CLOCK AND NOW YOU HAVE NO CHANCE BUT TO PUT UP A LOW PERCENTAGE SHOT>:

Back
Top Bottom