Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pau is BALLING right now. but I guess this will sum up what this debate is about:

There is a good chance he disappears next game. THAT is the Pau of today. 08-10 Pau
is a different story though. expect 20-16-5 nightly.

He is so volatile lately (3 years) that he can indeed be gold or a piece of _ _ _ _. It takes
a lot to motivate the guy. What can I say?

Very proud of this team.

I'm willing to bet that this Lakers squad had more games missed in the starting line up than any team to ever still make the NBA playoffs.

gotta get rid of the coach. but unfortunetly because they made the playoffs they think he actually did a good job
Lakers management is too smart to go firing coaches after half a season...  No matter if you think it's a good coach or not, that lack of consistency is guaranteed to be devastating for a team.  Unless Phil Jackson's coming, it makes sense to stick with Dantoni for a full season.

Regardless of what happens, I'm excited were here.

I know, it's not where we should of been with the roster we had at the beginning of the season.
Obviously, 7th seed isnt something to be super proud of as a Laker fan.

But considering all the injuries we've had, the coaching change, the drama, the roller coaster ride...
It's a big sigh of relief to be the damn 7th seed.

Hopefully we can go out there and play with some heart the way we have the last few games.

Proud of the effort, but im not proud of that transition D.

If we don't at least ATTEMPT to fix that defensive problem, easy sweep.
Go to work Mike _'Antoni. Earn that D.

pause...

Last edited:
:lol: @ coupe coming in here on some "I told you so" steez. Nobody would be surprised if Pau disappeared in the 1st rd.

Mitch guaranteed D'Antoni's coming back

Proud of this team. Fight til the end, that's all I could ask.

Now shove it up Pop's %%%.

metal.gif

Pau has been playing great after the injury. But for everyone D-riding, don't act like he hasn't been playing inconsistently before he came back, because he was. I'm not expecting triple double numbers but I hope he keeps it up. As far as the coaching issue goes, just let it go. Everyone is gonna complain no  matter who we have as coach. Dantoni wasn't the right person for the team, but he has admitted that he needs to work on his defense, and he knows he did Pau wrong earlier in the year. If it wasn't for that though, we probably wouldn't have discovered Earl Clark. So keeping Dantoni was cool with me, he just needs to step up the defense and we'll be good. 

That trade won't happen.

Stock will never be near what it was 3 years ago..

agree.. stock will never be where it was 3 yrs ago.. but just playing off the idea that Love would love to be a laker and gasol wouldn't mind the idea of teaming up with rubio... a lot can happen from now till AS break but i'm sure there will talks of the idea.. or lakers keep him and pay the luxury tax.. who knows?

on to the playoffs.. we got a real shot at the upset. here's hoping nash will be back in time for the start of the series.. Lakers in 6!

dwight needs to turn into d12 and straight bully everyone down low.

pau needs to be the pau of late.

ron needs to ron. his physical presence will be huge.

blakegod needs to continue.

nashty needs to get back on the court.

earl needs to wake up.

jamison needs to knock open shots.

LETS GO!

Next year Reference... Nash shouldn't go over 26 mins... Kobe shouldn't go over 35... Pau shouldn't go over 30

Game exceptions apply but average wise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom