Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait for this game! Lakeshow needs to come out and play hard man, no getting blown out type ish

Last edited:
no way those continental breakfast all stars beat us , half the spurs roster

is older than CP
laugh.gif
 we gotta clog up the lane for parker so like it or not

we are probably gonna need blake on the floor....if healthy the twin towers

are good for 45 points 30 boards and like 10 dimes on 50+ fg% ....no team

this year with  that kind front court production

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]You dudes dry snitching a Laker fan, in a Laker thread. :smh:[/quote]'Dry'? Son went straight to the top, for real. Nothing dry about it. :lol: Guarantee you it's because he's a Kobe fan, and I'm not. But it's whatever. :D

[quote name="CP"]You dudes dry snitching a Laker fan, in a Laker thread. :smh:
'Dry'? Son went straight to the top, for real. Nothing dry about it. :lol: Guarantee you it's because he's a Kobe fan, and I'm not. But it's whatever. :D[/quote]

Not really. I actually don't participate in this thread TOO much, but I consider myself both a Kobe and Lakers fan. When you grow up watching Kobe as your favorite Laker, it's very hard to be a Laker fan without being a Kobe fan as well.

On that note, let's lay the swear filter bit to rest, yeah? It's immature to keep bringing it up, and you and I both know that I couldn't care less what a grown man writes about on an online forum. But if you are going to hold others accountable, you at the very least should practice what you preach.

That Nike ad for Kobe is :pimp: . Of course I have to go to work today right when the game starts...SMH

GO LAKERS!!!!!!

I think it's important to set the tone for how the team plays early. If Nash isn't doing well, pull him ASAP like he asked D'Antoni to do. Focus inside and force them to shoot from as far away as possible. Dwight can overpower Tim, as long as he wants it.

Back
Top Bottom