Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hill and MWP back waaaaaay early after surgeries.

But Vitti sucks.
mean.gif
I'm STILL surprised how fast MWP came back. I want whatever drugs he was given post injury.

Well, he can't fix a 39 year old, so clearly he's not good at his job.

The guy that helped keep Kobe in all these years, helped Dwight fight thru shoulder injury. Got Pau back as soon as he could.

But he can't fix Nash, so he sucks. :lol: :smh:

^i agree on Earl. Hurt or not, he's been a little TOO quiet out there lately. If he's getting minutes, we need him to make some sort of impact.

Last edited:
earl isnt being agresseive. he just stands at the three point line and doesnt cut. hes more active when hes playing with kobe because kobe sees him cut but steve blake unfortunately doesnt have the same capability

I'm expecting the worse tonight. SPurs will not shoot that bad again. i expect a 23-2 run from them to start the game or something horrible :lol:

Jordan Hill's comeback couldn't come at a better time. We need him to come off the bench to give Pau or Dwight a rest. 

im just saying start goudelock to shake things up a bit keep meeks on his toes. meeks has been god awful the past couple of weeks on the offense and defensive side.

yea goudelock hasnt shown much but hell meeks has had some pretty brutal games.

i would be shocked if antoni plays hill at all this post season...

This isn't baseball, unfortunately for us. For however much money the Lakers make, we can't strong arm the market and grab the best PG. CBA ****ed us, it was meant to stop us.

Who say anything about strong arm the CBA. I said that the team scout is terrible at their job. Out of all the players out there in college and international. They chose Goudelock and Morris. Both of them are not NBA caliber players.

Look at Patrick Beverly of the Rockets. He was undrafted i think and have played overseas. Now the guy is balling off the bench for Houston. Houston picked him up for really cheap too. We could have picked him.

Look at Isiah Thomas of the Kings, etc. The guy is capable of dropping 20 pts on any given night and he was the 60th pick. We could have picked him.

To sum it up. Our scouts are bad.

Last edited:
Lakers need to get the lead early and not give it up. We need a convincing win, if we hang around in the 4th the Spurs will end up winning. I think Manu being back has given them a huge boost and even though they didn't play well last game, they were in control most of the game. Lakers need to build their confidence by getting a double digit lead, and even better holding on to it.

I still believe. GO LAKERS!

Yeah, so much for possibly stealing Beverley in free agency (had his contract not been picked up by the Rockets). :lol:

Meeks is out tonight. The one player that didn't get injured in the regular season, gets hurt in the first game of the playoffs. Hell season. :lol: :rofl:

Oh well.

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom