Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure he can handle PG offensively... Just isn't his style of play.

I could see Kobe moving to the 3 a little more next year.. To open up minutes for Meeks & Goudelock.

He's been a PG for the past year or so and won MVP of the d-league at that position. That's all the convincing I need.

Not sure he can handle PG offensively... Just isn't his style of play.

I could see Kobe moving to the 3 a little more next year.. To open up minutes for Meeks & Goudelock.

He's been a PG for the past year or so and won MVP of the d-league at that position. That's all the convincing I need.

It's the D-League...

Never get too excited about D-League play..

Damn :smh:

Clips came back from a 20+ point deficit pretty late in the 4th last year vs. Memphis... We can too right?...

:rolleyes

The Golden St/Denver game is a great one but I feel too bad when I change the channel :lol: :smh:

I feel like Dwight is about to explode on someone, you can just see the frustration.. and I dont blame him

Last edited:
Having Glock play off of Kobe will pretty much take him out of the offense and make him a spot up shooter.

Glock isn't a pure shooter like Meeks, he's a pure scorer. He can get in the paint (which we need) and make interior defenses collapse.

I'd rather resign him and let Blake and Duhon walk

I think it's be a good look for Mini-Mamba. Meeks wasn't a pure shooter this year and Goude is enough of a good shooter that he'd hit those open looks at least as much as Meeks did, plus he can create a little bit for himself which Meeks is incapable of doing. Also we have no idea what version of Kobe we'll be getting back next season so who knows if he'll be the Kobe we've come to know over the last 17 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom