Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:eek :rollin :rollin

Do you guys think Nash will do good under Phil's system? I'm afraid he's going to be like another D.Fish where he stands around and wait for Kobe to pass him the ball.

Do you guys think Nash will do good under Phil's system? I'm afraid he's going to be like another D.Fish where he stands around and wait for Kobe to pass him the ball.
Phil isn't stupid like MB was. I'm pretty sure if Phil ends up being the coach, he will adjust the triangle to fit the players he has.

Phil isn't stupid like MB was. I'm pretty sure if Phil ends up being the coach, he will adjust the triangle to fit the players he has.

You would think so. But when Gary Payton was with the Lakers he was pissed because Phil didn;t use him correctly.

I saw a bit of the triangle tonight during the 3rd, so it could be signs to come?

So is the consensus here that Phil will be hired by the weekend?

Kobe basically said that he wants phil back (expected)

I hope he comes back.. I mean this roster with phil.. man o man..

''I wasn't able to give him my real self because I was playing on one leg,'' Bryant said. ''It's always kind of eaten away at me that in the last year of his career ... I couldn't give him everything I had because I was playing on one knee.''
:smokin he def wants phil back.

Back
Top Bottom