Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously the Josh trade is 1 and 1a.... but essential hated it 3 days ago :lol

I still hate the trade for Josh Smith....I wouldn't hate it.. IF we wouldn't be starting a Carlos Boozer esque contract when we set up 2014 perfectly for us.. But it's called being realistic.. That's the only type of trade the Lakers would make for Pau.

That trade to Detroit is laughable. It's not even even for us. It's like a trade the Magic would make.

Last edited:
Please explain?
The guy that helped bring this team to 3 finals appearance is overrated?
Call him soft, but overrated?
what makes him overrated is the notion that the only person worth trading him for is a guy like Kevin Love. Im sorry but at THIS moment (over the past two years really - Love>>>>>>Pau)

Pau did a lot for us, its true, and its appreciated. But he has obviously declined but we still remember the Pau of 3 years ago where he could post anyone up and toy with his opponents. Its like people cannot get that pau out of their heads and refuse to see whats happened to him now. We should have gotten what we could for him two years ago while teams were stlil high on him. Now we will be lucky to get anyone decent for him.

:rollin at that Pistons trade. Good Lord. I might as well just offer Pau for Shannon Brown straight up. :lol
IM4zVo.gif

Last edited:
At some point the bench has got to be improved, Pau has been my man, but he's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Stuck has shot terribly to start this year, he's still a valuable scorer especially with our HORRID 2nd unit. He will feast on 2nd unit D.
Jerebko/Singler >>>> Hill/Jamison especially in a uptempo style. Daye is a backup for MWP and is at least equal to Ebricks.
Nash
Kob
MWP
Jerebko
Dwight
Stuck
Singler
Daye
Meeks
Hill
Jamison
Blake

Honestly, I love this IF we were to trade Pau. I'm a little reluctant to trade Pau because he is SO talented and i think were just looking for a scapegoat when things go downhill and it's going to go on Pau. We sure as hell dont put it on Kobe even though he may deserve it at times.

As for this trade scenario, I've seen Daye play and the kid can honestly ball, dudes not getting a fair shake in Detroit but the kid can produce when given a REAL opportunity, he's vastly underrated not to mention is from the area and could be a nice change for him to get some confidence back. Don't get me wrong, he's not a starter or anything but he can stretch the floor with his shooting and has incredible ball handling for his size and could see him THRIVING in a D'Antoni/Nash offense. However, I wouldn't want both him and Singler. I think keeping Sacre but including Steve Blake and getting Maxiell instead of Singler would be great for this team.

Nash//Stuck//Morris
Kobe//Meeks//Daye
MWP//Daye//Jerebko
Maxiell//Hill//Jamison
Dwight//Hill//Sacre

I like it, I really do. But I don't think this is the time to make the deal, if things are still mediocre with the squad we have now come January then I think a move needs to be made. The sooner the better, team chemistry is no joke and Pau has been through some straight up battles and was crucial in us winning our 2 most recent titles so I'm not going to disrespect him like I see a lot of Laker faithful have been the past 2 and a half years or so.

Either way, lets get this W tonight! Big test for Morris. He could earn some extra PT if he plays well tonight. Also, who the hell is our backup PG with Nash and Blake hurt?

Will be paying attention to Kobe and Dwight chemistry! Hopefully Kobe gives him more touches coming from Kobe himself!

All Pau does is stand there...

And Lakers can't step off of shooters, this spurs team is too damn good with the 3 ball

No posting up. Gasol standing at 20 feet waiting for the shot.

gasol 20 footer

howard 18 footer

Morris 20 footer

This is where Phil will be missed greatly. He would have called a time out and yelled at each of these players (maybe not gasol) or benched them for taking a stupid shot.

Back
Top Bottom