Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole "wait until Nash returns" thing kinda feels like a built-in excuse. The Lakers are still supposed to win some of these games regardless

you have kobe, dwight, jamison, that should be enough to get a little better record than what going on now.

I would feel more at ease if they can start getting wins against at least crappy teams with this roster

Even though we are in a losing skid, I'm still looking forward to the game tonight. :D

Hopefully this starts the turnaround we are waiting for.

That stat about the Lakers being 1-10 this season when Kobe goes 30+ is so misleading. Kobe doesn't even feel necessary to score, sometimes not until the 2nd or 3rd Quarter, unless he's sure he can trust NO ONE else to make quality possessions.
Can someone find a site that shows FGA by quarter? The stat isn't misleading, and Kobe DOES feel necessary to jack shots up right out the gate.

I woke up with a good feeling about tonight's game. Haven't seen anything to give me that feeling but I'm predicting a Laker victory!!

knicks have been playing really well this season

expect them to shoot 25-40 from three

melo with 45 and 12 boards

jr smith with 30 and 8 treys

felton rips our d apart for 15 and 15

lakers 98 knicks 142

Team will get blown out by 25+ points if they don't put forth the needed second and third efforts in a defensive possession.

That stat about the Lakers being 1-10 this season when Kobe goes 30+ is so misleading. Kobe doesn't even feel necessary to score, sometimes not until the 2nd or 3rd Quarter, unless he's sure he can trust NO ONE else to make quality possessions.

Can someone find a site that shows FGA by quarter? The stat isn't misleading, and Kobe DOES feel necessary to jack shots up right out the gate.

He DOES?

Q1 113
Q2 107
Q3 114
Q4 107

Yep, he sure does gun in the first quarter compared to the rest of his time on the court. Yep, you called that one boy lemme tell ya.

"the stat isn't misleading"

*sits and waits for dude to go back on that now that the stat has been shoved down his throat*

knicks have been playing really well this season

expect them to shoot 25-40 from three

melo with 45 and 12 boards

jr smith with 30 and 8 treys

felton rips our d apart for 15 and 15

lakers 98 knicks 142
I agree with all of this. Including the numbers for each player. NYK will consume LA tonight. Watch Metta World Peace get in someones face tonight. I want him and rasheed to get into it. Rasheed will snuff him :nerd:

Okay so over the summer D12 said he deserved to win the defensive player of the year award which was given Tyson Chandler.
Even though he missed some games, i think it should of gone to Howard. I mean Chandler didn't even make 1st team defense!
D12 needs to come out and dominate!

Dwight prob deserved to win but chandler is VERY good against him. The numbers last year show it

He matches up extermley well. As opposed to tyson against brook lopez or chris bosh.

Dwight prob deserved to win but chandler is VERY good against him. The numbers last year show it

He matches up extermley well. As opposed to tyson against brook lopez or chris bosh.

I looked at the numbers, your right.

**** man...it's gonna be a long night!

oh that's right, ron is back home

hmm, i wouldn't be surprised if he has a good game tonight lol

maybe some D'antoni chants also :lol: >D

Kobe goes for 50 :nerd:

Last edited:
Lakers fans, this has nothing to do with your record or current state of affairs, but how do y'all feel about your jerseys? lol

I've always hated these jerseys with the bold color blocking down the side.

[quote name="Oh YoU MaD"]I wonder how many more losses for mike d'antoni to walk out like he did with the knicks >D
[/quote]Hopefully one. Then we throw a lasso around the moon, pull that **** down, and hand it to whoever is demanding it.

Dwight Howard Already 'Knows' Where He'll Sign
Dec 12, 2012 7:10 PM EST

The Los Angeles Lakers have struggled to begin the 12-13 NBA season, but Dwight Howard seems to already have decided which team he will sign with as a free agent this summer.

"I know," said Howard when asked if he knows which team he will play with next season.

Howard was also asked whether he and Kobe Bryant can coexist.

"Why can't we coexist?" Howard asked. "Because we're opposites? I thought opposites attract.

"You know why we can play well together? Kobe knows how hard I work and that I'm all about championships. We're also entertainers, and for the two hours and 20 minutes that people come to a game they want to be entertained."

Via T.J. Simers/Los Angeles Times
Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, NBA Signing Rumor, NBA Misc Rumor

:rofl: i really hope he chose the lakers but knowing him this decision can change 324289795872 times by July

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom