Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not expecting Nash to make a lot difference when he gets back, if anything.. PGs will attack him more ... unless he'll start playing incredible defense :lol:

They better start winning some games or its gonna bite them in the *** later on..

feelsbadman

How can they attack Nash more than they do Duhon or Morris?

The thing is, Nash attacks THEM back. Why are people overlooking this fact?

I don't even like Nash like that, but I get what he does do. I never believed in him being an MVP, but he is a solid PG, and the best we have had since Magic.

PG's all over attack Duhon/Blake/Morris, and those 3 do nothing back.

PG's attack Nash, and he gets it back on the other end. A HUGE difference compared to what these past 6 weeks have been.

Even then... Nash doesn't get attacked as much as he could because he negates some offense with smart basketball decisions on defense..

By no means does it make him a good defender... But it does make it tougher on PGs than it should be.

I think had Pau been playing healthy we could of won at least 3 of these games that we've lost. We still would of been bad, but not as bad.

No Pau is not our savior and I don't think Nash is either, but this team has still not gotten the chance to play together.

I'm thinking we will make a nice run before the All-Star break.

We got a better one .....his name is Steve Nash.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Don't know why there were/are any _'Antoni supporters in the first place, he's the exact same coach as Mike Brown just on the opposite side of the ball. Still overplaying the stars too many minutes, focusing only on one end of the floor and earned a reputation off a star from many years ago (Nash). Hated the hire from the beginning and it's going to cost us this season and maybe a few more if D12 gets fed up with this **** and leaves.

The Offense we play is usually too fast, we need to make the other team slow down, because young teams usually don't take quality shots playing slower. Lakers need to slow the **** down. We can't just have all our hopes riding on Nash.

Dwight is not going to leave.... You think the guy that wants to be loved by everyone is going to go through another firestorm?

Maybe in 5 years he might.. But he will be a Laker next season.

Last edited:
I'm not expecting Nash to make a lot difference when he gets back, if anything.. PGs will attack him more ... unless he'll start playing incredible defense :lol:
They better start winning some games or its gonna bite them in the *** later on..
feelsbadman

His difference will be felt on the offensive end. The Lakers look just as bad on the offensive end as the defensive, if not worse. If it wasn't for Kobe playing at a really high level, they'd be averaging 80 points a game.

Nash will get the offense going; not just by shooting and playmaking for easy baskets, but also getting the ball in the right spots so that Metta isn't dribbling into traffic and losing the ball or Dwight is forced to throw up a hook over his shoulder near the FT line.

Nash is not going to make the defense any better and might even make it worse, but the Lakers are thinking that if their offense is running like it should, an average or subpar defense is good enough.

Metta is trash, he does not need the ball, he is too inconsistent, and obviously not the same Defensive player is as when he was in his "prime". We need a better SF.

like someone said, the return of nash will set everyone back to their natural positions. he will be our primary facilitator which hopefully will reduce the turnovers of everyone else. less turnovers = less transition baskets for the other team

cant believe someone earlier posted for us not to worry about last nights loss since we had Duhon and Hill in our starting line up. But we played the effing cavaliers!! who did they have...CJ miles and Gee? ohhh they are stacked!!

This season is a wash...

this team isn't winning a championship this year and that's all that matters.

I'm not even trippin about the Lakers losing games. It's how they're losing.

We just look bad.

I'm not happy just making the playoffs or finishing with the best record and losing in the WCF.

Those things make Knicks fans and Doo Doo Be happy, not Lakers fans.

Hopefully they can start winning some games so the season isn't a total loss. :lol:

4 games under .500 and seeking out moral victories is not the business. Placing all faith in a hobbled PG, as well as a hobble PF, is not the business either.

Shannon Brown, Ariza, I miss y'all. :frown:

Bottom line is we need to get some fire on defense and _'Antoni needs to adjust his system assuming Nash comes back to tailor to the talent he has. Not try to put square pegs in round holes. Put Pau back on the block more and minimize the time he and D12 have on the floor if need be. Our start to this season and the Knicks last season are almost mirror images of each other which isn't a good sign. Lakers should be panicking or at least have a heightened sense of urgency to get this thing turned around. Only about a month and a half away from the All-Star break, can't afford to be messing around now.

I'm cool with Meeks, just don't think that he can provide the spark & electricity that Shannon could. I shall never forget his play in the 3rd quarter of Game 5 in the WCF against Denver.

The Bargnani trade rumors should be dead now that he's out with an elbow injury indefinitely. :pimp:

I'm cool with Meeks, just don't think that he can provide the spark & electricity that Shannon could. I shall never forget his play in the 3rd quarter of Game 5 in the WCF against Denver.

Bro meeks is a much more solid player than brown.

Brown is more athletic and can play a little better D, but his decision making was poor and his jumper was beyond inconsistent.

Bro meeks is a much more solid player than brown.

Brown is more athletic and can play a little better D, but his decision making was poor and his jumper was beyond inconsistent.

Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom