Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Its not even the turnovers, they jackin up 3s with ebanks and Duhon and the only ppl i see running back on defense is Dwight Howard and i might see Kobe on the screen, their just terrible on rotating on defense they dont have a clue on stopping the pick n roll either its worse than we think :smh:

Prayers to Connecticut 
tired.gif

its an effort thing, so many times theres only one guy in the paint for a defensive rebound while everyone just heads back

happens a lot on offense too where they just assume the shot is made or that they wont get the rebound and head back on defense

its an effort thing and its awful

[quote name="Anderson"]Well, if you were a legendary coach; best of all time and you got disrespected like that?

Forget being butthurt, that's just disrespectful and ignorant on the Buss's fault.  I can't even believe that they said that Pringles was the best for the job, did they come up with that **** out of their ***?
[/quote]I'm saying. :\

Since drafting Kobe in '96, I have this 'Pass on Phil' move as the most recent franchise-defining move, except this will not define us in a good way. Phil could have been the glue that keeps us at a championship level as we begin to usher Kobe out in the next few years and retain/build around Dwight. Instead we have this relatively unaccomplished, completely clueless (in the opposite way of Mike Brown; MB was all about defense and clueless on offensive schemes, while MD is all about offense and clueless on defense) coach that is running our team into the ground and could cause us to lose Dwight to FA.

Last edited:
I'm saying.
ohwell.gif

Since drafting Kobe in '96, I have this 'Pass on Phil' move as the most recent franchise-defining move, except this will not define us in a good way. Phil could have been the glue that keeps us at a championship level as we begin to usher Kobe out in the next few years and retain/build around Dwight. Instead we have this relatively unaccomplished, completely clueless (in the opposite way of Mike Brown; MB was all about defense and clueless on offensive schemes, while MD is all about offense and clueless on defense) coach that is running our team into the ground and could causes to lose Dwight to FA.
Oh yeah I totally agree, sadly, the Lakers will keep Pringles for the year or probably even longer they already guaranteed him 12 million and I believe they owe Brown like 11 million.

Pau is the key to the Lakers winning a championship, but I feel he will get traded and the Laker fans will remain 
mean.gif

[quote name="CP"]
I'll probably regret this, but I would say Kidd. (I'm not a Nash guy)
But under no circumstance would I want Mike Brown. None.[/quote]Nash stays healthy, Kobe is Kobe, we pick up Carmelo (ring chasing), and keep Pau & Dwight. Artest & Jamison off the bench, along w/ Jet & Jesus (each trying to grab another ring and go out on top).

Only coach we can afford is Mike Brown. You in? :lol:

This question will be unanswerable by half the Laker fans in here but,

SoCal heads, whats the best local sports radio station to listen to? Besides ESPN.

All things sports = ESPN 710

I only switch over to 570 on sunday for their football games when I'm driving.

But he would have a few weeks ago, right? Dude is salty as **** he got passed over by the Busses.

I doubt Phil is salty. He's going to dinner with his lady (Jeanie's looking good BTW) and not even thinking about the Lakers struggles. I'm sure at first he was mad but now......he's probably not even thinking about Jim Buss.

I swear if they lose to the ****ing Wizards tonight....

Last edited:
They gonna have to thump the wizards tonight and get this championship ball rolling...

Its sad this road stretch is going exactly like.i called it a few weeks back with us only beating NO :smh:

We're all gonna be tired, we COULD lose, I can see us giving up though due to just coming off a loss yesterday. Time for Dwight to get touches unlike in the 4th last night, lets see some Meeks 3's that he couldn't hit last night. 

Back
Top Bottom