Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great win... Cleared the bench and the starters got alot of rest in that 4th. Im very proud of Pau and D-Moe's defense on Lillard.

Dwight is the man :pimp:

All our games should be like this, every one contributing in doses lol

You know what Meeks problem is when he drives.. He can't layup with his left.. So if he's on the left side and drives he has to reverse to layup with his right. Making it easy to block.

If you look at that 2 miss, then 3 possession. If he went up with the left, he probably makes the first layup. But he reversed to go with his right

Let's all just assume Jamison will be traded by Mid-January
Package Jamison with some combination of Clark, Ebanks, Duhon and/or Blake for a serviceable SF. :smokin

If only he wasn't on the Celtics.... Courtney Lee would be nice. Transition Offense. Corner 3s. Superb Defense. But signed that 3 year $15 mil and has been disappointing for them. But since he's on the C's despite his disappointing play, we won't have a shot at him.

But I honestly think that Mitch & Jim will end up trading him to where he wants to go (Bobcats) out of respect for him taking a min to come here.

Last edited:
When is the last time we actually rested the starters this much 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

The top 4 teams in the West are the Clippers, OKC, Spurs and Memphis. OKC and Clippers will most likely finish the season somewhere in the top 3 in the West. If we continue to hovering around .500, we'll be the 7th or at best the 6th seed and that mean we're going to have to get through OKC or Clippers in the 1st round :x :smh:

Stop worrying about it...

It'll work out.. There's a few teams you listed that shouldn't be trusted, and will fold in April May or June. Play them at Staples / play them away.. Play them in a janitor's closet it don't matter. You have to bring it. If you're a #1 seed and don't bring it, you'll get bounced. Same with the 8th seed. If we bring it, it will work out.

With that said it's December 29th.

Last edited:

For what a bag of Peanuts :lol:

His trade value can't be to high for a guy who's in his late 30's and has not been getting any playing time.

Oh and around that time this won't be good news for you:

Blake getting closer

Steve Blake hopes to return in three weeks after having abdominal surgery earlier this month.

"I still haven't had a chance to play in this system with a new coach. I've just been sitting on the sidelines watching," he said. "Unfortunately you get used to it a little bit until you can finally get out there."

He is running on a treadmill but can't do anything involving sharp cuts or quick movement until next week "if things keep progressing," he said. He plans on a return "somewhere mid-to-late January."

He was averaging 5.1 points and 3.4 assists in 26 minutes.

:lol:

Link:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-fyi-20121229,0,4459960,full.story

Last edited:
we definately goin up to 5, maybe 6. rockerts aint forreal, i dont believe in den er, and golden state has surprised me but bobcats had a great record at one point too, so them sustaining this remains to be seen. a few w streaks and we raizin hell in the playoffs. In NashWeTrust

For what a bag of Peanuts :lol:

His trade value can't be to high for a guy who's in his late 30's and has not been getting any playing time.

His value is pretty decent... Team that needs bench scoring/veteran leadership for a guy that score 17 last season and is a one year commitment at a low salary....

Last edited:
You know what Meeks problem is when he drives.. He can't layup with his left.. So if he's on the left side and drives he has to reverse to layup with his right. Making it easy to block.
If you look at that 2 miss, then 3 possession. If he went up with the left, he probably makes the first layup. But he reversed to go with his right

Negative. HIs problem is he just cant dribble lol

When he starts to dribble he immediately looks down to the floor & goes all one speed. He needs to not dribble (Metta either).

Negative. HIs problem is he just cant dribble lol

When he starts to dribble he immediately looks down to the floor & goes all one speed. He needs to not dribble (Metta either).

That too.. But even when he's in a clear lane, he never lays it up with the left.

Meeks is probably trying to not make his game too predictable... But yeah he needs to focus more on being a shooter since nash is back

Well Matt Barnes confirms his HATE for Mike Brown and confirms what we all knew from the beginning.

Mike Brown didn't know what the F he was doing :lol:

Matt Barnes calls time with Lakers 'a bad situation'

Matt Barnes spent two years with the Lakers before leaving for the Clippers.

The Clippers (23-6) are currently riding a 15-game win streak and Barnes is averaging 11 points a game on 50.2% shooting from the field.

According to an NBA executive, one of the main reasons the Clippers have won so many in a row is "Matt Barnes is playing out of his mind."

When told of the comments, Barnes' response included a slam of ex-Lakers coach, Mike Brown.

"I've been working hard these past few summers. Last year, playing with the Lakers, I was told when I could shoot. If I made mistakes, I'd come out of the game," said Barnes. "This year [Coach] Vinny [Del Negro] has installed a lot of trust in me. He lets me go out there and play my game. If I mess up, he still sticks with me and that goes a long way with any player."

Barnes' year with Phil Jackson was a disappointment when he simply wasn't healthy for the postseason. Last year the forward played 63 games, in the lockout-shortened 66-game regular season, for Brown, averaging 7.8 points a game on 45.2% shooting. While he was banged up throughout the playoffs once again, Barnes clearly didn't feel like he had Brown's trust.

"Coach [Del Negro] has confidence in me; that's all I need," said Barnes. "I can play. I've just been stuck in a bad situation for a little while."

Of course now that the Lakers have Coach Mike D'Antoni running the team, Barnes would have been a much more natural fit. Over the offseason, the Lakers did not look to re-sign him and the Clippers were happy to bring the veteran aboard for his second stint with the team.

The Lakers and Clippers meet again at Staples Center on Friday January 4. The Clippers took the first game on Nov. 2, 105-95.

Link:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...-situation-20121228,0,2027849.story?track=rss

Back
Top Bottom