Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 17, go ahead and use the age against me. I'm still basically new here and don't know how some things work. I forget I'm talking to 20+ year old people.

It's all good fam! You'll get used to things in this thread. Just don't pay attention to DarthDeezy. He'll probably have you going off if you see his posts. :lol:

We all had to start somewhere.

Ohhh...and about the about the 20+ year old people on this board.....Ska is probably in his 50's :wink:

Last edited:
Lakers losing on Christmas is a running joke one here man...

most of those comments were made half jokingly :lol:

I'm 17, go ahead and use the age against me. I'm still basically new here and don't know how some things work. I forget I'm talking to 20+ year old people.

It's all good fam! You'll get used to things in this thread. Just don't pay attention to DarthDeezy. He'll probably have you going off if you see his posts. :lol:

We all had to start somewhere.

Ohhh...and about the about the 20+ year old people on this board.....Ska is probably in his 50's :wink:

GRANDPA SKA

[quote name="akajaedeuce"]most ALL of those comments were made half jokingly :lol:[/quote]Guaranteed. :D
It's not just on here, though, my man, and it's not just a matter of age; it's a matter of maturity. You can't go around telling people "I want u to admit u were wrong." :lol: Maturity is realizing that people are wrong, a lot... and moving on because
you know you'll be wrong, a lot.

Last edited:
Guaranteed.
happy.gif
It's not just on here, though, my man, and it's not just a matter of age; it's a matter of maturity. You can't go around telling people "I want u to admit u were wrong."
laugh.gif
Maturity is realizing that people are wrong, a lot... and moving on because
you know you'll be wrong, a lot.
A veteran like you telling a rookie like me about maturity, and settin' me straight! Thanks man.

But it's December 31, ya'll still talkin bout christmas? :smh:

Man the amount of times I been asked what I got for Christmas from Dec. 26 through Today was frustrating.

I straight up had to tell someone I don't give a **** what you got for Christmas, so don't ask me what I did. They were offended needless to say.

I hate that ****.

Last edited:
[quote name="Rockstar"]A veteran like you telling a rookie like me about maturity, and settin' me straight! Thanks man.[/quote] Sarcasm noted.

Be easy. :D

Last edited:
What's going on here? :lol:

Anyway, we need that W tomorrow to start the year the right way. I can't deny though that I want the LAL v LAC game tomorrow, can't wait any longer.

Btw, Happy New Year Lakers bro! :pimp:

Considering that he has already quoted that response by me, and didn't correct anything I said, I'm'a still go w/ my initial feeling.

Which bothers me... immensely.

*back2Prometheus*

Considering that he has already quoted that response by me, and didn't correct anything I said, I'm'a still go w/ my initial feeling.
Which bothers me... immensely.
*back2Prometheus*
It wasn't sarcasm, someone called you Grandpa, and I'm obviously one of the under age 18 people on this site. You're the Veteran, I'm the Rookie. Hope you're not offended by that.

Kobe feeling the best he's felt in awhile-

"As for what's in his diet, Bryant said he has cut out all junk food like his favorites of sugar cookies and Sour Patch Kids and eats lean meats, fish and vegetables. That also meant saying goodbye to the pregame meal he ate before scoring 81 points against the Toronto Raptors: pepperoni pizza and grape soda."

I envisioned him always eating healthy pre game :lol:

Kobe feeling the best he's felt in awhile-
"As for what's in his diet, Bryant said he has cut out all junk food like his favorites of sugar cookies and Sour Patch Kids and eats lean meats, fish and vegetables. That also meant saying goodbye to the pregame meal he ate before scoring 81 points against the Toronto Raptors: pepperoni pizza and grape soda."
I envisioned him always eating healthy pre game
laugh.gif
If I was Kobe I'd eat more pizza and drink more grape soda! 

Clippers are def overachieving IMO.
But...there is no way we comin out with a W on Friday.
Clippers too much momentum. Too strong. Too deep.
Lakers lose by 15-20 pts.

As for tonight against Philly, things will be different. No way Evan Turner is gonna put the moves on us, for once we have a good PG this season that can defend the Point pretty well, unlike Duhon and Steve Blake.

Back
Top Bottom